Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
notice that Wembley have put seats in already to give it an appearance that it is more built than it really is. ;)

they started work on that year before ours with public money. :howler:

·
Registered
877 Posts
we're beutiful
we're beutiful
we're beutiful..its true
our new built stadium..we'll be a crowded place
and i dont know what to do
cos we're not playing likewe deserve it!

hahahahaha..lol

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Tickets will be easier to buy than at Highbury. There will 45000 season tickets, 3000 away fans and 12000 left for members or sold on the day.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
panicos said:
Tickets will be easier to buy than at Highbury. There will 45000 season tickets, 3000 away fans and 12000 left for members or sold on the day.
So true. :proud: I always hated standing in the queue to get my airline tickets! :irritate: I can't wait till this beauty opens. All my woes and worries will be gone. It's great that Emirates Airlines is adhering to the public demand and making it more convenient for their customers to purchase tickets with ease! :thumbsup: The red [neon] light area will be just another step to make it a very pleasureable place to visit. :star:

P.S. I noticed that the roof doesn't let all the light pass through to the pitch somewhat like the San Siro. It's a bit early to tell but there could be problems to keep the grass green due to the roof. Check out the second link that Jane gave. ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no problem Haroon, we have a genius groundsman who can grow grass underground, Milan obviously have some amateur. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
no problem Haroon, we have a genius groundsman who can grow grass underground, Milan obviously have some amateur. :thumbsup:
That could be right but it is too early to tell right now. In the pictures you can see the pitch covered in shadows while portions of it are in the sunlight. I don't know if it could be a problem right now but we will know in a couple of years time. ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Sir Leonardo said:
Haroon has anyone ever told you that your mouth resembles a sewer? :)
Always the angry little freak! :tongue: Maybe you will become more calm with age like me. You remind me of me 10 years ago. :D

1 - 20 of 245 Posts