North West Upper Tier looking South East

North Stand, restaurent level

West Stand

West Upper Stand

Looking immense.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
can't wait til they get the plasterers and painters in, then it will start looking like the real thing. :shades:

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
zonetatious said:
It's better than Old Trafford and Little Chelsea Village put together. MWahahahahahahaha!!!
:rolleyes:

Anyone got an artists impression of what the final thing should look like?

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Wow. :thumbsup:

Spectacular artistic impressions if nothing else, but that little stadium there is going to be best looking in Europe by a freaking country mile.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I just hope that the Emirates Stadium has good hostesses like the airline. :stuckup:

Wembley will be the most beautiful when it is completed but the Emirates stadium will be a top notch stadium and worthy of hosting a UCL final in future. Arsenal fans will finally see a UCL high profile final for once in their home.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Poor form Haroon.

Arsenal don't pretend to be an European superclub, what they are is a side that's transformed the idea of how football could be played in England. Not their fault that the British took turns performing fellatio on them last year and predictably making snide little remarks now that they're "only" 3rd on a budget that's nothing close to comparable to Utd or Chelsea's. It's a far better 3rd than Inter's ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
My only problem with Arsenal is THE TIT and Patricia now. :stuckup: Wenger should've listened to me when he had the chance.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Not bad footballers, those two.

So they stole your purse or something? Ran your dog over? Ate your homework?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
My views on Titi are well expressed. I choose not to repeat myself. There are plenty of threads and posts dedicated to him.

Patricia is:

1. Sell-out.

2. Not man enough to finish something he started in the tunnel with Neville. ;) That video is something ... it really is. :howler:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
stadium is swankey enough...

but at full capacity it wont be bigger than old trafford now (before our scheduled expansions in 2006)... still, should be an absolute beauty, and i for one am happy for arsenal. it great to see the premiership having more great stadiums, from OT, to the Reebok, from city of manchester to the emirates..

only concern is that once its finished, i doubt theres any potential to expand it. its capacity is 65,ooo odd right?? why didnt u guys just build a proper 75,000 seater or more from the beginning. surely the contruction costs wont differ that much for an extra 10-15,000 seats

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
As far as I know The Emirates Stadium has room for expansion in the future if needed. It will be a modern stadium with all these things considered. ;) The facilities inside, around and outside will be of the highest quality.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
You shouldn't oversupply the seats as it helps keep ticket prices high.

I would've sold Vieira in Wenger's position and told him to **** off to Madrid. As for Henry... he's welcome at Milan as Crespo's sub ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
*OZ* said:
only concern is that once its finished, i doubt theres any potential to expand it. its capacity is 65,ooo odd right?? why didnt u guys just build a proper 75,000 seater or more from the beginning. surely the contruction costs wont differ that much for an extra 10-15,000 seats
Islington council wouldn't allow it, the only reason they allowed this was because the board proved that most of the fans travel to the games by public transport.

if you try to park near the Arsenal on a matchday you have to arrive very early, i used to park in Green Lanes which is a ten minute walk away, the streets are packed with cars and the silly residents get the hump about it. :fero:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts