Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
St. Totteringhams Day, the proudest day to be a Gooner, is growing nearer. If both Arsenal and out little brother win the next few games, this superb day will be April 9.

Arsenal's next three games: Blackburn (away March 19), Norwich (home April 2) and at Boro on the 9th.

Spurs' next four games: Charlton (away March 16 - round 27, game in hand), Man City (home March 19), Birmingham (away April 2) and at St. James' on the 9th.

Tottenham can get a total of 69 points this season - if they win all of their remaining games. Arsenal have a total of 61 today. I'm looking forward to the party - anyone in red 'n' white is invited!

:D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
it's going to be quite late this year. :( next year let's get back on track and have it in March. :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
Tottenham lost to Charlton last night, and if Arsenal win the early kick off game against Blackburn Saturday, we could face an interesting Tottenham vs Manchester City game later that day.

Some of you might wonder if I’m gone quite mad - an interesting Tottenhamgame? For what reason? Well, it could very well be one of the biggest parties of 2005 as an Arsenalfan - the infamous St. Totteringhamsday! The glorious day will occur if Tottenham fail to take points from City, and if Arsenal beat Blackburn.

----------------------------------------------------------------

:thmbup:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
This will be Gooners 10th consecutive St. Totteringham's Day celebration.

The last time the Scum finished above the Arsenal was 94/95 they finished 7th, while the Gunners after all the GG Nonsense finished 12th.

·
Registered
59,183 Posts
khimik said:
A day to celebrate :proud:
not as much as I will after the 25th and it ain't April fools today :shades:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wally will be paying homage to the fallen Australian soldiers at Gallipoli on what is widely known as "ANZAC Day", on the 25th - that's why he's so excited about it because it'll make him forget about the absolute pasting the Arsenal will give to Spurs :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Wally will be paying homage to the fallen Australian soldiers at Gallipoli on what is widely known as "ANZAC Day", on the 25th - that's why he's so excited about it because it'll make him forget about the absolute pasting the Arsenal will give to Spurs :shades:
oh is he ? OK, i just thought he got his dates wrong and would be celebrating St.George day two days late. :shades:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Happy St. Totteringham's Day Gooners.

With Spurs only managing a 1-1 draw at ST.Andrews and another win for the Good guys, Gooners can celebrate our 10th consecutive St. Totteringham's Day.

·
63,337 Posts
yeah happy St.Totteringham's Day all Gooners, and only three weeks to go til we pummel them at Highbury.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
I was not aware of this holiday. :howler:

I will text all my contacts to have a happy holiday. :excited:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
As they say the only things certain in this World, death, taxes and Arsenal finishing above Spurs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts