14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Uefa Cup Group G stages
Estadio Stade Geoffroy-Guichard
20:45h

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I hope Ximo Navarro and Michel (2 goals today for Mestalla :party:) gets some playing time in this game

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Guaita

Ximo ------ X -- X --- del Horno

Maduro -- Viana

Pablo ----- Michel ----- Jaume

Morientes​

Players like Albiol, Marchena and Albelda can't be played in this game because we don't have suitable replacements for them if they get injured.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
I'd want to win this game personally, finishing 2nd means we play the teams out of the CL batch, finishing 1st means we play the teams that finished 3rd in the UC groups.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
I would rather play easier teams now because we don't have a full squad due to injuries and releases. Facing a big team now will force us to start all our best players, and I'd rather we save them for the league.

Lets atleast hope we sign a CB in January, or that important players like Edu and Alexis recover early.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
That would be Real Madrid, but they qualified.

Seriously, I'd rather we face some bitch ass uefa Cup team who qualified 3rd in their group. We can rest some legs that way.

This is the UEFA cup, there are about 64 rounds still to play.

There is enough time for drama, later on.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Deportivo La Coruna, Club Bruges, Ajax Amsterdam, Braga Sporting, N.E.C. Nijmegen, VfB Stuttgart, Olympiakos and Schalke 04 are 3rd now.

Whoever we play it's not going to be a walk in the park. I think some of our starters are bound to get involved as early as the next round.

Can we play Deportivo or Club Brugge?

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Worst possible would be Schalke, even though we beat them last time, they're germans and germans against Valencia are never good for us

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Deportivo La Coruna, Club Bruges, Ajax Amsterdam, Braga Sporting, N.E.C. Nijmegen, VfB Stuttgart, Olympiakos and Schalke 04 got 3rd place.

Whoever we play it's not going to be a walk in the park. I think some of our starters are bound to get involved as early as the next round.
Shit, I spoke too soon. We should definitely lose the rest of our group games and qualify 3rd.

Friki said:
and germans and Valencia are never good together
Are you talking about vcf-rules?

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just play the guys that want minutes...Pablo (if he is fit which i doubt) , Vicente should get a start... Michel? i heard he cant play in Uefa Cup, he was not registered, and there is always Hugo Viana :D and Maduro

1 - 20 of 107 Posts