·
David Villa is a
14,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they said 00:00 at the official website

·
semi-retired
18,579 Posts
I would rather play easier teams now because we don't have a full squad due to injuries and releases. Facing a big team now will force us to start all our best players, and I'd rather we save them for the league.

Lets atleast hope we sign a CB in January, or that important players like Edu and Alexis recover early.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Deportivo La Coruna, Club Bruges, Ajax Amsterdam, Braga Sporting, N.E.C. Nijmegen, VfB Stuttgart, Olympiakos and Schalke 04 are 3rd now.

Whoever we play it's not going to be a walk in the park. I think some of our starters are bound to get involved as early as the next round.

Can we play Deportivo or Club Brugge?

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Worst possible would be Schalke, even though we beat them last time, they're germans and germans against Valencia are never good for us

·
semi-retired
18,579 Posts
Deportivo La Coruna, Club Bruges, Ajax Amsterdam, Braga Sporting, N.E.C. Nijmegen, VfB Stuttgart, Olympiakos and Schalke 04 got 3rd place.

Whoever we play it's not going to be a walk in the park. I think some of our starters are bound to get involved as early as the next round.
Shit, I spoke too soon. We should definitely lose the rest of our group games and qualify 3rd.

Friki said:
and germans and Valencia are never good together
Are you talking about vcf-rules?

·
David Villa is a
14,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just play the guys that want minutes...Pablo (if he is fit which i doubt) , Vicente should get a start... Michel? i heard he cant play in Uefa Cup, he was not registered, and there is always Hugo Viana :D and Maduro

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.