Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This AGAIN is a match we simpy have to win, first of all to make sure that were still in touch for 4th spot, that meáns a CL qual.
secondly because i see it as a bit shameful that we need to be careful about Parma, they have a much worse team than we do....

but im afraid about all thse injuries.....:depress:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
First of all, I don't think Parma has that much worse team than ours.
About the game - I think we must put a man marker on Roberto Baggio preferably Giannichedda. This season we seem to be playing much better at home so even with these injuries and bans victory is what we must achieve.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Mancio has attacking headache Wednesday 7 January, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio boss Roberto Mancini has a striker shortage to deal with ahead of Sunday¡¦s game against Brescia.

The capital outfit may have just one fit forward for the weekend because of suspension and injury.

Both Bernardo Corradi and Roberto Muzzi will be banned for the Olimpico tie after the first was booked, while Muzzi was sent-off against Reggina.

Fan favourite Simone Inzaghi will also be unavailable as he is still recovering from a wrist fracture he suffered before Christmas.

The young Spaniard Alfonso Delgado is a major doubt after he picked up a knee injury in training this afternoon.

That leaves Mancini with just Claudio Lopez at his disposal. However, he¡¦s not exactly in great shape himself.

The Argentine has been out of action for the last month with a thigh strain and is short of match fitness.

channel4

·
Registered
474 Posts
well maybe lopez will play but not for the whole game..conceicao??? no he's not ina good form he won't help..fiore can do it..he doesn't have the sense of strikers but he knows how to play forward...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fiore and Concicao can back up I guess.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
sslazio_dk said:
This AGAIN is a match we simpy have to win, first of all to make sure that were still in touch for 4th spot, that meáns a CL qual.
secondly because i see it as a bit shameful that we need to be careful about Parma, they have a much worse team than we do....

but im afraid about all thse injuries.....:depress:
We have a much worse team? Maybe we don't have the same depth but as long as everone are healty and available there's not much difference IMO.

·
Registered
24 Posts
verdi......

so you are telling that parma and Lazio are on the same level? dream on man:groan:

With all respect, Lazio have much better team than parma. You don't have Peruzzi (better then Frey), Stam, Fiore, Corradi (NT quality) Lopez (still god for Argentina NT) Stankovic (still with us) GG, Inzaghino (better then Gilardino and Bresciano all together). Do I forgot someone?

Parma only have three players that reach out to european quality and that are Frey, Ferrari and Adriano who you don't even owe.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Secret_Samadhi said:
verdi......

so you are telling that parma and Lazio are on the same level? dream on man:groan:

With all respect, Lazio have much better team than parma. You don't have Peruzzi (better then Frey), Stam, Fiore, Corradi (NT quality) Lopez (still god for Argentina NT) Stankovic (still with us) GG, Inzaghino (better then Gilardino and Bresciano all together). Do I forgot someone?

Parma only have three players that reach out to european quality and that are Frey, Ferrari and Adriano who you don't even owe.
So that's why we beat you at Olimpico and are just 1 point behind in the standings? Now I see...

Is Inzaghi jr better than Gilardino? In what way? How is Lopez so great for Lazio? You're living in lala land.

This is stupid but I'll do it anyway. (I'm probably biased too but...)

Frey vs Peruzzi = Equal

Junior vs Favalli = Junior
Castellini vs Mihajlovic = Castellini
Ferrari vs Couto = Ferrari
Bonera vs Stam = Stam

Bresciano vs Cesar = Cesar
Donadel vs Stankovic = Stankovic
Barone vs Liverani? = Equal
Marchionni vs Fiore = Equal (Marchionni's been awesome this year)

Morfeo vs Lopez = Equal (Morfeo's actually been better this year but...)
Adriano vs Corradi = Adriano

Parma - Lazio 4-3 ;)

Then you have a better depth, but this I agreed on so...

·
Registered
474 Posts
well verdi overall individual ratings r not everything...

the q is can ur team make it to cl???

in the rankings r team cannot climb over lazio

and in the end our team is the best team because it's our team it';s simple..and ur team is better because it's urs;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
LMAO at this :howler:.

Some of you are really in cuckoo land...:eek:.

HELLOOOOO snap out of it...people...:D

Lazio's strength has been diminishing every year...some of you are still stuck in a time warp in 2000....it's over people. Get over it move on...get some realization of Lazio in the present. :)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
VERDI, you cheated!;) You delibarately missed out Oddo so you could put Couto in our line-up. So actually we are winning.;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
GaGa said:

Lazio's strength has been diminishing every year...some of you are still stuck in a time warp in 2000....it's over people. Get over it move on...get some realization of Lazio in the present. :)
u've to do that to...

ur sitation is more sticky than ours

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
rubiba said:
u've to do that to...

ur sitation is more sticky than ours
Have you seen the Parma forum?...

We are very much in tune with the clubs situation...we have all taken in the clubs situation. I come into the Lazio forum and I see threads like "If Parma go bust-Coppa Italia" I see Laziali's thinking, the club might get a piece of the Parma pie. With what money I say...? Swap deals and small figures of money on top?

Anyways no Lazio are in the thick of things now more then Parma...it seems (not too sure) the club has budgeted till June which means all players will be paid accordingly...unlike Lazio players who are still waiting for their wages to be converted into shares in the club, and are threatening legal action. ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
GaGa said:

it seems (not too sure) the club has budgeted till June which means all players will be paid accordingly...unlike Lazio players who are still waiting for their wages to be converted into shares in the club, and are threatening legal action. ;)

last month i came in parma's forum in parma's crisis topic and i said we r all in the same trouble..

u said go away ur opinion not needed blah blah blah... and that was before we knew that parmalat has a huge debt and that tanzi got arrested and that parma r in a real trouble..

u just started it maybe it's stable for a while ..and from all my heart i don't want u to go through the same headaches but it's a normal result..;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
rubiba said:
last month i came in parma's forum in parma's crisis topic and i said we r all in the same trouble..

u said go away ur opinion not needed blah blah blah... and that was before we knew that parmalat has a huge debt and that tanzi got arrested and that parma r in a real trouble..

u just started it maybe it's stable for a while ..and from all my heart i don't want u to go through the same headaches but it's a normal result..;)
When I said some of the Lazio fans are not being realistic, you weren't part of that...people like Svennis who are in leftfield on stuff...who should be put away under the mental heath act, everytime I see his comments, I swear he depletes the I.Q of others. ;) :D

And in the Parmalat thread I said sorry to you about my comments, which were harsh and I shouldn't have snapped at you...:angel:

·
Registered
474 Posts
GaGa said:
When I said some of the Lazio fans are not being realistic, you weren't part of that...people like Svennis who are in leftfield on stuff...who should be put away under the mental heath act, everytime I see his comments, I swear he depletes the I.Q of others. ;) :D

And in the Parmalat thread I said sorry to you about my comments, which were harsh and I shouldn't have snapped at you...:angel:
btw i'm not telling u this to remind u with what happened and i'm not angry with u...no it has passed & i just wanted to remind u that i was right in the end...

and that u should trust me sometimes..;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts