Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zelijo bi cestitati svima Sretan 10 Travanj, i Veliki Petak. 10 Travanj represents the re-birth of the Croatian nation after many centuries under foreign rule. Zivijela Hrvatska:thumbsup: Zivijo 10 Travanj:proud:

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol well then Lipa can open up his own thread to celebrate his day if he wants:smileani:

Celebrating a countries independence(with some Ozujsko) is nothing to be scared of or concerned about.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
hm...I dunno what the rules state about celebrating independence day, but Sretan 10 Travanj Svima!

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Hvala najljepsa, takodjer :) ful smo pristojni..

kontroverza..ali kako kome :)

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Ekipa,ja nikad necu usporedjivat volju hrvatskog naroda za slobodom i neovisnoscu i vladajucom garniturom u to vrijeme.Nema smisla.Pohvale 10 travnju,ali neke stvari koje je cinila ondasnja garnitura mi jednostavno ne leze,ponavljam neke stvari...

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I have to agree with majstor on this one guys, many of the things that happened during the reign of that regime are not to be celebrated.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
But many things in this Croatian state are not to be celebrated either, you celebrate the ideal of independence IMO.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
That's true Ero, but today's Croatia is not a dictatorship or God forbid a fascist state. My djed in Dubrovnik was a domobran during WW2 and I have nothing but respect to those who gave up their lives for Hrvatska, but I simply cannot support the mass murder of civilians and other crimes that were perpetrated against innocent people.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I don't think anyone can or will. That's not what's celebrated.

You think that aspect is what's important when people commemorate D-Day or Anzac Day? Imessurable crimes and loss of life, but they celebrate something else entirely.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I understand that it was the realization of a thousand year old dream for our people, but at the same time it was the start of 4 black years in our history. Ero my friend, I too supported the the idea od the NDH back in my younger days, but it's time to forget that dark period in our history and move on. Just my opinion.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I never said I support the idea. I do, however, support people's right to suport it.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I never said I support the idea
Didn't mean for it to come out that way. I wasn't assuming, just trying to say I supported the idea of an independent Hrvatska. People have the right to celebrate whatever they want, I was just using my right to state my opinion on the subject.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I never said I support the idea. I do, however, support people's right to suport it.
So tell us, do you support the idea? :smileani:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.