Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, happy new year to everybody ! :)

i was "over-busy" the last month because of my job . the christmas period is the hardest one for me each year, i had simply no day off !
i'm back now and i'm glad to see this forum is coming back to life.
my wishes for this new year is that peace if restored everywhere on earth (and on this forum too ;)) and that everybody here stay as involved as usual. keep the good job guys, you're right. i also hope many many new members to join us.

srecna nova godina na site ! :)
da zivee makedonija !
da ste site zivi i zdravi !

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Happy New Year from me to everyone here as well.
Merry Christmas to everyone as well
Srecen Bozik utre

U

·
0 Posts
Strejken bozik do site makedonci!!! petok e najgolemiot praznik vo godinata vo makedonija.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MacoBoy said:
thepretender what do u do for work?
i work for famous french brand specialized in luxury items. of course the christmas period is a huge moment commercially speaking for us that's why i'm quite busy since the beginning of december. furthermore, i'm a manager in this shop and it costs me many many additional hours of work. unfortunately, my rest won't last, the sales period is beginning next week in France...

btw, srecen bozic !!! :)

U

·
0 Posts
Thanks Tome! i'm satisfied with the jobb and what i do.

BTW, Hristos se rodi :)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yay Macedonian Christmas!!! :excited:

M

·
0 Posts
I Have To Tell That I Find The Coin In The Food Today (Pecivo Or Guba) Which Mean That I Will Have Luck The Whole Year :thmbup: :smileani:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Same

MakLion said:
I Have To Tell That I Find The Coin In The Food Today (Pecivo Or Guba) Which Mean That I Will Have Luck The Whole Year :thmbup: :smileani:
MakLION ME TO BRO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts