Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shouldnt even bother to post this, but I think that youre wrong, wrong :(.
I agree that squad needs some smaller changes - but nothing big.
I think that if Mr.Eriksson would get totally controll over which players to buy and sell well have a well oiled machine of a team.
The problem is that Cragnotti seem to run the show, well I cant really judge him because all this crazy transfer rumours is perhaps only rumours and should be dealt with when we have all the facts.

And the rotation system worked just fine until some key players got injured and Veron went out and criticized Eriksson for not useing the best team and the whole thing got blow out of proportion in the media :(.

If something doesnt work or a key player is injured he always try to see new ways to deal with the problem - this season is a proof of that and thats what makes him great.

We may have a slight ego problem in some players - we do have alot of stars you know, and they usually have big egos.
But I think that we also played some heroic games this season where all players have given 100 % that give me great hope for the future.

The whole team including Mr.Eriksson deserve to win the scudetto - hell we deserved to win it last year to.

Lets leave all the blame and transfer post to the end of the season, were so close to winning this time that all post should start with "when we win the scudetto" dont you think ;)...

Forza Lazio

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The squad is still not right and the rotation system isnt working either.
I think the team are playing for each other and not Eriksson and this may be a problem as egos may get in the way e.g Salas!
The players deserve the scudetto and not Eriksson.
Lazio must look to dominate Europe and now is as good a time as any.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wain your wait out of line here! how thw hell can you say that Eriksson doesn´t deserve the Scudetto????????!!!!!!! He´s the Coach, the leader of this team and the one who deserves it the most! Without a coach like him our team would be in serie B right now, still arguing who´s gonna play in the line-up!!!!!

Forza Eriksson
Forza Lazio

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are two pints behind Juventus and can win the serie A title and the cup and you are complaining about the coach??????!!!!!!
got to bed or something- you don´t belong here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts