Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it me or have they been crap last few weeks

4 losses, lots of games under 90 pts?

i mean what is this, isnt team duncan meant to be defending champs? parker has no improved at all from last year, nesterovic is overrated, and duncan is struggling, early in the season ginnobli was hot but he seems to have his shots reduced due to duncan in there.

is it me or do i think the spurs wont go far in playoffs this year? should of used cap room for some useful players like marbury or kidd, or hell even try to ocurt kobe in summer.

·
International
6,724 Posts
Doesn't matter if they don't score a lot of points, they have a great defense. Their opponents score 83.3 ppg, best in the NBA. Mavericks can score all the points they want, but they can't win as much as the Spurs.

They have been in a slump a week ago, Ginobili just returning from an injury, lost 4 straight, 3 of them were good teams (Wolves, Pistons, Pacers). They are still doing good in the standing though, 3rd in the west.

Won't go far in the playoffs? Maybe. They don't have the best starting 5 on paper, but they have one of the best big players in the league in Tim Duncan. Plus they got Robert Horry, and we know that in the last 10 years all the NBA champion teams had either Horry or Steve Kerr in their roster :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good call on kerr and horry mahero :)

but i dunno parker isnt much comapred to other guards and will really be overrun, i mean i would of taken kidd in heart baet, maxed his contract over sining rasho :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts