of all the matches to miss

Hurri Kane was the star of the match

Lets hope for a great 2015

Happy new years my comrades

·
Registered
59,025 Posts
Goalsarena if you want to relive the moments

I wasn't able to watch either, but followed it on the road.

What a win :proud:

We apparently outplayed them :proud: and their 0-1 came against the run of play too.

This could be a good January. Semi-finals in the League Cup too later in the month.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Man, that was exciting, best match I watched in ages and the mighty Spurs were simply magnificent to put 5 past the "(not) so solid Chelsea" is quite an achievement!Great game for Kane, now Spurs sign Andrej Kramaric, pleeeaaase!

·
Registered
59,025 Posts
What a disgusting move it would be if he went to Chelsea and got loaned out to Vitesse Arnhem.

What a day too elsewhere btw.

Szczensny :howler:
Lampard winner for City :strong: pissing off the Chelsea fans :happy: their reactions on social media
Liverpool and Utd failing to win too.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,154 Posts
A link for those who have missed the game!! :)

http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch/england/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-vs-chelsea-2

Enjoy! (I was just crazy front of my TV!! What a game!)

During the christmas holliday, I goes to London and I watched the match against MU in the Spurs pub just near of the stadium. The result wasn't good with a draw but the mood there in the pub was really awesome! (it was my first time there).

After the match, I saw Harry Kane, Daniel Levy and Lloris in their cars but I had the chance to meet Stambouli just after the match front of the WHL, he was very nice! He took the time to sign autographs for all the kids who were present front of the stadium and after that, he took the time to talk with me about football and his career (in french :D) and finally, we took a picture together!

A really great guy and a magical moment for my first time in London!!

·
Registered
59,025 Posts
Another link to add to goalsarena and footyroom :party: :pp

Stambouli :D
Good to read about your trip to North London.
Things look to be going well for Stambouli. He seems to be ahead of Dembele in the pecking order and with Bentaleb going to the African Cup of Nations next week, he may well get an extended run in the first team for the rest of the month.
He did seem a bit too defensive in the game against Burnley, wasn't it? but his Spurs career has only just started.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts