Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully we'll live up to the billing and win at '3 point lane'

it'll be tough Spurs are on form and can be dangerous.

Robben is the key :D

Spurs 1 - Chelsea 2

Robben and Gallas :/?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
expected lineup? Usuall I guess? Tiago is not doing well I feel. Smertin or Parker should play more than him

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Parker's out for months with his foot, i know more about your team than you :pp

you have a new player now caled Jarosik, looks twice the player Tiago is, maybe you should try him. ;)

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you have a new player now caled Jarosik, looks twice the player Tiago is, maybe you should try him. ;)
Bwahahahaha Jern. Take your filthy analysis of Jarosik and stick it. How many times have you even seen him? Coming from the man who defends that position with none other than filthy pig Vieira..... :thmbup:

·
63,337 Posts
Flo said:
Bwahahahaha Jern. Take your filthy analysis of Jarosik and stick it. How many times have you even seen him? Coming from the man who defends that position with none other than filthy pig Vieira..... :thmbup:
i've only seen him once but that is enough, when you have a eye for the game like me that's all you need. :pp

i look forward to seeing your grovelling apology in the next weeks. ;)

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
i've only seen him once but that is enough, when you have a eye for the game like me that's all you need. :pp
If you have an eye for the game, then consider yourself legally blind!!!

·
63,337 Posts
Flo said:
If you have an eye for the game, then consider yourself legally blind!!!
Izit becoz Tiago iz legally Portuguese dat yoo are dissin Jarosik ?

and what is legally blind ? does that mean there is illegally blind persons walking about hiding from the police in dark alleyways like the beach at midday with the sun beating doon on their heads ? :D

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Izit becoz Tiago iz legally Portuguese dat yoo are dissin Jarosik ?

and what is legally blind ? does that mean there is illegally blind persons walking about hiding from the police in dark alleyways like the beach at midday with the sun beating doon on their heads ? :D
Nope. Have seen Jarosik and he isn't twice the player that Tiago is. So you're claim is rubbish.

And also, legally blind means you can see but it's blurred vision to the point where legally you can't operate a motor vehicle and/or perform certain jobs.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Parker's out for months with his foot, i know more about your team than you :pp

:D
I know he is is injured, just making a comment overall and not for this match only. Smertin should play more for now. I havent seen Jarosik play yet so I have no opinion on him as of yet. :pp

·
63,337 Posts
Flo said:
Nope. Have seen Jarosik and he isn't twice the player that Tiago is. So you're claim is rubbish.

And also, legally blind means you can see but it's blurred vision to the point where legally you can't operate a motor vehicle and/or perform certain jobs.
Jarosik is twice the player Tiago is so i suggest you stop driving til you get an eye test, give it a rest from that heavy machinery as well.

legally blind is a crap Portuguese invention, you can't drive a car or operate heavy machinery but you are still allowed to watch Chelsea matches and give your opinion right ? there are great techniques in eye surgery these days , give it a go or perhaps you prefer not to see the truth, like the guys on the beach in the alleyways. :D

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Jarosik is twice the player Tiago is so i suggest you stop driving til you get an eye test, give it a rest from that heavy machinery as well.

legally blind is a crap Portuguese invention, you can't drive a car or operate heavy machinery but you are still allowed to watch Chelsea matches and give your opinion right ? there are great techniques in eye surgery these days , give it a go or perhaps you prefer not to see the truth, like the guys on the beach in the alleyways. :D
Maybe he's twice the player Vieira is but not Tiago.

Legally blind is an american crap invention not Portuguese. Show how much you know. :tongue:

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
Jaroskik is in the mould of lampard, not makelele or tiago, mind u his size is intimaditin plus he gives us an extra help in set pieces, as if we needed that!

i would be happy with a draw today...mind u if we start with drogba i can see him bagging 2 goals today...

i will also be cheering for morientes-baros against the nevilles & co. i hope they give em a good beating..

·
63,337 Posts
Jarosoik is different gravy to Tiago and he has a much better touch than Lampard, i can see big things for him. ;)

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
HT 1-0 Chelsea from a lampard penalty..

to be honest i thought the penalty was 50-50, mind u the earlier incident with paramot with robben was more convincing to me as a penalty, robben is faster than paramout and was inside of him, paramot had his arms around robben...

drogba & defoe quiet today but spurs are pressing us hard, paramout is the weakest link in their team and we should keep sending those long balls to leave him 1-on-1 with robben...

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Don't see Spurs scoring today, look for Drogba or Robben to grab another for the Blues.

·
Registered
786 Posts
it will end 3-0 for Chelsea. spurs can't keep up with the pace of the game!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts