Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea winger Arjen Robben could be on his way to Tottenham if the Premiership champions complete the signing of Germany captain Michael Ballack.

The Blues are currently in pole position to land Ballack on a Bosman free transfer when his contract with Bayern Munich expires in June.
Arjen Robben Chelsea 2005/06 profile size
ARJEN ROBBEN

If the deal goes through, Jose Mourinho would have a surfeit of attacking midfield players, with Robben, Damien Duff, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Joe Cole left to compete for a place alongside Frank Lampard and the new arrival.
Official sports products with fast worldwide delivery, gives you Your Kit-Quick!

Robben has struggled for form and fitness all season and with Ballack set to add another £5million per year to the already sky-high Stamford Bridge wage bill, Mourinho will look to offload the Dutchman.

According to the Daily Express, Tottenham manager Martin Jol has been monitoring the 22-year-old's position for some time and will make a move as soon as Chelsea signal they are ready to sell.
I'll root for Tottenham everytime they play Arsenal if this is realized. However, i hope not. :(

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Chelsea winger Arjen Robben could be on his way to Tottenham if the Premiership champions complete the signing of Germany captain Michael Ballack.

:D :D :D :D

Next up: Petr Cech wants to leave as Chelsea sign Podolski :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Angerjas said:

:D :D :D :D

Next up: Petr Cech wants to leave as Chelsea sign Podolski :D
I heard Crespo is looking over his shoulder at the imminent arrival of Ashley Cole

·
Registered
467 Posts
Everyone knows rumours involving Tottenham or Newcastle are always agents issuing 'come and get me' pleas to the big clubs indirectly.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jern Lizardhous said:
so what's new? :rollani:
Well, i always think Tottenham are weaker than Arsenal. ;) With Robben plus some other good signings might change my opinion.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
exactly its idiotic to think that he would leave chelsea for a team such as tottenham. he would only thrive with ballack on the same side

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Tottenham prepare move for Chelsea's Robben
tribalfootball.com - March 17, 2006

Tottenham are lining up a summer swoop for Chelsea winger Arjen Robben.

The Daily Express says Robben's future at Chelsea could be in doubt as Blues boss Jose Mourinho lines up the signing of Bayern Munich midfielder Michael Ballack.

Ballack's agent has revealed the German star is "exclusively talking to Chelsea" and he could be unveiled at Stamford Bridge before the start of this summer's World Cup.

If Ballack signs, then Mourinho is likely to restructure his formation and Robben could be left out in the cold after a disappointing season for the Blues.

Spurs boss Martin Jol is a long-time admirer of his fellow countryman and will ask the Tottenham board to break the bank to sign Robben if he decides to move on to secure first-team football.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
How much he regrets not taking pay cut and joining Manchester United instead.

You reap what you sow, fecker. :mad:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Red Bed said:
How much he regrets not taking pay cut and joining Manchester United instead.

You reap what you sow, fecker. :mad:
Yeah... i believe he regretted didn't go out of CL so early in the morning. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
vinsea said:
Or may be another decade? Do you think Robben prefer going out early? :rolleyes:
With the youngsters coming through it would be a failure by United not to win it for a 3rd time.

Chelsea have never been to a final let alone win it so you are in no position to attack us. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Red Bed said:
With the youngsters coming through it would be a failure by United not to win it for a 3rd time.

Chelsea have never been to a final let alone win it so you are in no position to attack us. :rolleyes:
Alright, fair enough. Let's just wait and see what's gonna happen in the next few years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts