Xtratime Community banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
No F1 you clearly said he only made one sub, and you specifically used this to criticise Boloni.

Why don't you admit that you were just talking ****.

He subbed Sa Pinto for the injured Quiroga at the end of the 1st half. Jardel came on for Quaresma at half time and Ronaldo replacing Kutuzov on 70 mins.

Interestingly, I watched the Benfica-Vitoria match after and was very impressed with (ex?) Sporting player Nuno Assis who is basically Deco without the nastiness.

Is he still a Sporting player and being loaned out to Vitoria? If so I want him on SCP next year.

Oh, and Tonito tried hard but unfortunately he's no where near good enough.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
No F1 you clearly said he only made one sub, and you specifically used this to criticise Boloni
Save your breath Santamaria. In case you didn't know, F1 is the resident village idiot.

He has lots of time to post his moronic statements here because he became financially independent after inspiring the movie Dumb and Dumber. They were able to base both characters on him.

We don't talk about that much because we're all REAL jealous. Just ask him.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Santamaria said:
Interestingly, I watched the Benfica-Vitoria match after and was very impressed with (ex?) Sporting player Nuno Assis who is basically Deco without the nastiness.
Im not aware that he was ever an SCP player. But Guimaraes owns him 100%. They bought him from Gil Vicente.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Santamaria said:
No F1 you clearly said he only made one sub, and you specifically used this to criticise Boloni.

Why don't you admit that you were just talking ****.
Yeah I know I was talking ****, couldn't you make out my terrible bluff?;)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Tinto said:
We don't talk about that
You act as if you haven't spent time just writing books with flames against me. :rolleyes:

I may be stupid sometimes, but at the end of the day the guy goin all out flamin people, is the real dumbass.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Marco said:
Im not aware that he was ever an SCP player. But Guimaraes owns him 100%. They bought him from Gil Vicente.
Yes, he was originally a Sporting player. He came up through the system around the same time Simao, Caneira, and Paulo Costa did. He was commonly overlooked and they kept loaning him out to teams like Alverca. I think we let him go on a free about 2 years.

He's has really progressed since he got Guimaraes, though. He's one of those late bloomers.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
He and Romeu were linking up very impressively in the early moments of the game against Benfica. I hope he's one of the 'new young talents' Scolari has his eye on.

F1, I don't flame people. Just you. Never have found the need to direct a harsh word to anyone else here. Just you. You are evil boy. Evil. Evil. It is good to be bad to evil. Evil.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
I probably just know him under a different name or something.
Bwaha:D

Bump!

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Pen really is the Peter Gammons of Portuguese soccer.

"Nuno Assis? Yeah, no problem, scouting report all up here in my brain."

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
AXP103 said:
Pen really is the Peter Gammons of Portuguese soccer.

"Nuno Assis? Yeah, no problem, scouting report all up here in my brain."
That's true in every thread.

I'm sure Penguin Gammons writes a column in one of the papers, just haven't figured out which one. Hope he doesn't lose the talent after recently biting the bullet.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Pila said:
Bwaha:D

Bump!

Much like a fat man knows his pecs by another name.....tits. :D

Classic sh*t.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts