Xtratime Community banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Tinto said:
Bad typing. You wish. You spelled 'Satan' as 'Satin'. The 'a' is far away from the 'i'. You use one word when you mean another. These are brain, not finger based problems.

Loser.
What the **** are you on about? I'm talking about judging me for my typing in general. And also when you're typing to fast you can easily get it all wrong. Since when you are transferring from the top to the bottom from T for N you could get accidently caught on I instead of A, because you're in a rush to get the word out with. Next, although this could've happened I did mispell SatAn of my own mistake, and I never actually saw your previous post. F*ckin moron.

Now please lecture me on how you spell it... ****IN G

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Also the Satan comment WAS ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT FORUM ALL TOGETHER YOU STUPID DUMBASS!:rolleyes:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
What the **** are you on about? I'm talking about judging me for my typing in general. And also when you're typing to fast you can easily get it all wrong. Since when you are transferring from the top to the bottom from T for N you could get accidently caught on I instead of A, because you're in a rush to get the word out with. Next, although this could've happened I did mispell SatAn of my own mistake, and I never actually saw your previous post. F*ckin moron.

Now please lecture me on how you spell it... ****IN G
What?

QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD, YOU F*CKING NITWIT.

That is all.

·
Nasty Woman
22,582 Posts
Dae said:
Fair and looking up. I sold the house and move out this weekend. That officially puts all the marriage/divorce stuff behind me (aside from teh fact I'm not sure if the divorce is final. Can't get wife or lawyer to respond :mad: )

I recently had a scare at work where it appeared I could be out of a job by the turn of the year, but things appear straightened out. Most miscommunication.

I am really looking forward to the new year as I will be single, unencumbered, living in new digs and having nothing to do but figure out what I want to do next. Oh, Soccer chick is apparently wanting back in the picture. Not sure what to do with that one, yet. ;)

So, in all, not too bad. :)
Dae will this be your first Christmas after the divorce? Take it easy big guy, and remember all your friends are here at xtratime. I hope the new year brings lots of wonderful things for you. In fact, I'm sure that's exactly what will happen.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Yes, although I'm not sure I will be divorced by Christmas. I'm not sure when the final hearing is. Hwoever, it will be my first since all this sh*t happened.

I am anxiously awaiting the new year as this one continues to f*ck me up the ass (see my OT: F*ck!!! thread). I have justing moved into my new place and found out that there is NOt enough space in the back to put up the satelite. I would need to put it on a post in the frontyard or on the side of the building. I am in serious doubt as to either with be allowed. The thought of no longer being able to watch my soccer each week is making me sick. It's about all I do. :(

101 - 105 of 105 Posts