·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Sunday, 2:30pm Eastern.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pila! Always covering my six and I appreciate that.

Hey, what is the Gutter Club and how did it come about? I am assuming your a member. I was just curious since I am new and I do check out the National League Forum once in awhile and it's alot of "Gutter Club" stuff.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
It started out as a place to see boobies, however it has progressed to a friendly chat meeting of sorts (not that there's anything wrong with that). The organization hasn't forgotten its roots, though. For Boobies, see you way to the "Fan exchange" forum. That "Gutter club" thread remains pure in its objectives.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bwahahahahaahahahah :howler: :howler: :howler: !

That's too funny Pila. It does seem more of meeting place of sorts rather than alot of talk on football. Nonetheless, where can I submit an application?

·
International
5,629 Posts
Benfica wins 3-2! Two goals from Mantorras and a penalty kick from ZZ, after Mantorras is taken down in the area.

Jardel bangs two in with his head while facing his own goalie and twirling like a ballerina in Swan lake.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
manuel said:
Mantorras score?? Those days seem a long time ago.
Which means he's long overdue. I'm with Red - just watch this week.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Benfica vs Sporting - 2001/02 Portuguese League

SLB - SCP on the tube

I'm always paranoid when it comes to trying to watch delayed matches. The RTPi site says the delayed match will be shown at 7 p.m. EST, right?

M

·
0 Posts
Bier said:

Just believe in it and stay confident. :stuckup: There's enough time to feel sad afterwards. :)
Ahh but im the most pescimistic guy you will ever meet. Plus how can win?? Jardel and Joao Pinto will definately win a penalty on sunday. They will get as many as they need to win the match!!

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Mantorras?? who's he?? :confused:

Is he that African guy that scored 1 or 2 goals at the start of the season and was dubbed 'better than Jardel'?? :dielaugh:

But hey, if you put 11 men on the goal line, you just might scrape a 0-0, so don't lose faith ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Oh yeah you mean the one who scored 10 goals this season which more than any single Porto player has done this season??

Yeah i think i remember him!:D

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Hmmm yeah theres a guy called Deco - you might remember him - the guy that makes Zlatko Zahovic look extremely average with 10 goals this season as well :)

If Deco isn't the best player in the league then I'd like to know who is. Now if you say Jardel....that would be funny wouldn't it considering Mantorras is 'better than him' ;) And Simao has even scored more than Mantorras this season :dielaugh:

How ever I do respect Mantorras on one thing - he scores wondeful tap ins - huge respect for him. I think he's probably the best player in the world at tap-ins. So treasure this boy wonder. He's even better at tap ins than Jesualdo Pena :eek:

M

·
0 Posts
I never said he was better then Jardel. And tap ins are just as vital and at least he can score them!;)

·
Registered
642 Posts
For me Simao is a much better all round player than Deco, which makes it even worse that he got injured. Plus Ill let you know that your opinion isnt shared with any Portuguese reporters as all the major papers have JVP rated higher than Geko.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts