Xtratime Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
The players played well the only reason we lost was , because that ref.
What a **** ass!
There goal was bull**** there was a fowl on our guy the ball lands to their player he kicks it directly to someone who was offside , but the ball goes past him an onside player runs on to the ball!
FIFA should really sort this offside rule!
I rate if the player is standing and not injured on the ground he is offside!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Not to mention the JVP goal that was called offside when the replay clearly showed he was completely on-side only a moron could [email protected] that up!

Also an Alverca player threw up both his arms & hands in the box and knocked down a Niculae cross which looked intentional to me but........no Call! Should have been a PK! Anyone remember this?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Yeah we definetly did not deserve to lose this one.
credit to Boloni the changes he made , made a difference.
Pulled the defenders out wide.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
And JVP and Rui Jorge got red carded after the game, while in the tunnel for comments towards the ref. Unless things change, they'll miss the next game.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Crazy! If stiffing us wasn't enough now they gotta add salt to the wound! F*ck them!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Not for nothing, but Sporting was the one telling us to accept the ref's decisions when they were wrong and affected our results. I guess it all changes, when it hits home.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Yeah I remember some SCP big shot talking some junk. Saying Benfica shouldn't bother the refs or something!

Like my Mom says never talk trash about anyone else or anyone elses family because it will come back around and the same will happen to you or your family! Except in Portuguese of course!
(you know how Portuguese women LOOOOOOVE to gossip with their sisters and ladies they work with)

That's one of the reason I said nothing about Benfica complaining about the refs cuz I knew sooner or later we would be too! I just didn't know it would be this soon into the new season!

Except one thing-Benfica ended up tying against Varzim because of Paresi and Profiro who both made bonehead moves to put SLB in that situation, SLB was cruising along until then. I remember the Montorras penalty in the box that should have resulted in a PK for you's and the constant rape of Montorras all game long!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Anyone see the Madeirense player get a red for talking flak! Not even a yellow to warn him first!

The "bolinhas" are already bouncing Galo's way!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Yeah Pila, it was Kenedy (my once favorite Benfica player).

You're mom is right Alc. What goes around comes around. (well sometimes)

This whole ref. situation is worse than ever. They better be careful, they wouldn't want things to be as they were before. ;)If a ref made a lot a mistakes, he would be his a$s kicked after the game. Not as much in the Primier League, but people tried to.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts