Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Cup Action this weekend with no JVP, Jardel, or Nicuale!

That's right! We have to play Alverca in the Portuguese Cup this weekend and Jardel and JVP have 5 yellows so they can't play and Niculae is out for the season with the knee injury!

-So who will lead the attack? Maybe Luis Felipe and Tello or maybe Boloni will bring up Lourenco or Chiquinho to the A team!

...Or maybe Derlei will be in the SCP green by this weekend? It should be fun to watch!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Is RTPi carrying the match?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The game will be on Saturday and Boloni called up Lourenço, Custódio and Gisvi all of the B team! I believe Chiquinho was loaned out to a second division team at the beginning of the season.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lourenco is starting because Jardel & JVP is out with 5 yellows and Niculae is of course hurt! So Lourenco will get his chance today and it ain't gonna be easy!

Here's who's not playing: Niculae, Jardel, JVP, Andre Cruz, and Cesar Prates!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Quaresma is a :star:...very good game...some beautiful stuff he showed (again)....

Yannick...Yannick was a :star: ;)...the Alverca keeper was perfect.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Alverca X Sporting - Quaresma

Anyone saw the cup game between Alverca and Sporting?
First, lets just say it was one of the best games I saw this season.
Second, lets just say RICARDO QUARESMA. The guy is AMAZING!!! He plays in another dimension!
Like s'one said on the radio, he is the difference between sheer technique and a "brinca-na-areia". He always has the goal in his mind.
Catch the highlights if you can, you won't regret it;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yeah,it was a very good game and Quaresma shined but ain't no word about Yannick? ;) He shined as well.....;)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Yeah I got to see it , I dont get to see much , but I saw it :) !!! ( I managed to prise it from my uncles so called soccer video collection ;) )Yeah it was good !!! He still has to lern a little bit , but he could be the real deal ;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yannick, he reminds me Palatsi

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yes, despite missing our top players, I thought SCP played pretty well but Alverca's goaltender played an amazing game!!!!

He made a number of great saves throughout the game !

I hear the replay is jan 8???

Can anyone confirm that!!!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
on Infordesporto they said the replay was going to be on the 9th.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
No, initially it was going to be on the 9th, but they decided to play on the 8th, because on the 12th Sporting will go to the Antas.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts