• Horvath

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paulo had a good idea of starting a monthly poll to pick the Month's best player. This poll is for August and September.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If I forgot somebody (I'm sure I did. I had only a few minutes to put this together) then add a write-in vote.

I already realize I forgot Nelson.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
JVP and Niculae have been in great form, but I got to give it to the big lug, Jardel. He has been on a tear since we signed him!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alc, you still voting for Cruz? ;)

I have to go with JVP. I think Jardel may get the October award since he is now on a run, but he came to the team late and just walked it the first couple of games. JVP has been everywhere and very solid and creative. He makes a great playmaker.

Honorable mention to Beto for being the best defender in a still shaky formation.

Most disappointing has to be Rui Bento. He still isn't the DM I expected.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
DAE,

As a CM and Moderator of this forum, it is your duty to search all of Xtratime and hunt down the 2 people who voted for Andre Cruz!! They MUST be brought to justice!! :D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My theories are it's either two wise-ass benfiquistas, two surly portistas or, most likely, Alc has registered multiple times and is attempting to rig the vote. :D

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hey , ALC cut it out:D
Niculae to me has one this by a long shot.
1)commitment in the game(infuences on everybody else to perform)
2)he always knows what to do

but , next months poll will be close

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Niculae is my man also! Not only for his goals but his hustle and attitude out there! He never seems to stop and he is tough as nails!!!!

-Although I still like Cruz!!!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
The Portistas have probably voted for Cruz! :D

The Romanians all voted for Niculae! duh! ;)

And I voted for JVP, because we are talking about Aug./Sept. here. And as I see it, he has been very good. :(

·
Registered
325 Posts
Since we are talking about Sept/Aug..... I voted for Niculae. I beleive he really lit the fire we needed after Acosta burned it out. But most def. this Month and the next and if he keeps playing like he is now...JARDEL... :)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know, while I am quite happy with Niculae and with the way he has played a support forward role, I must say I am not as delighted with him as some of you are.

Don't get me wrong, he's obviously good, but I don't see him dominating games or scoring in bunches like I/we talked about.

I think the next few months, however, will see a great increase in his play and scoring. Before Jardel, he was essentially a lone striker and I hate the one forward sets. He was left alone to try and convert longballs and crosses. With Jardel, he's been allowed to open up his game more and play with JVP and Jardel; not just wait for service.

In any event, I'm very optimistic about SCP and the scoring we stand to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts