Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best website to buy a Sporting jersey from. Delivered?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Felipe: Every day, you display your amazing social and problem solving skills. Bravo. People who comes to you with a question must treasure your answers.

DeanO: I've had great success with Ebay for finding futebol wear and equipment. Besides being a website that is multilingual, you can find wholesalers (Typically located in Thailand) who will sell authentic retail jerseys at a discounted price. You can confirm the quality of the seller by feedback their rating.

Nothing wrong with paying a premium on an official shirt, but you'll save roughly 75% on a high quality replica. Only you know how much you feel comfortable spending.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
There you go Deano, you've got three answers there. One from a Sporting fan, understandably defending the interests of his club, and two from two aviary birds, being one of them a cock who thinks he is something special. Be sure you pick the right option and whatever that is...wear that shirt as if it was Roma's. :smileani:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Filipe in the new year I'm looking to buy a club shirt from a team of the top leagues. Sporting of course is my Portuguese choice. Any coincidence green is my fave colour?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts