Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3-4-3
Boloni has been trying this out all week so maybe he will implement it on sunday before our UEFA cup game.
____________Nelson___________
____Quiroga__Beto___Cruz______
Filipe/Prates__P&R.Bentos__RJ/Tello
____________JVP______________
________Jardel__Niculae________
:cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :eek:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Interesting formation. I particularly like the midfield and atacking options. JVP would be perfect in the playmaker spot behind the forwards. However, I don't know if Cruz is good enough to play that central spot with the fourth back and Quiroga hasn't even played. Maybe Gil Vicente is the best place to experiment. We aren't exactly lighting up the sky as it is.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trust me Quiroga will play sooner or later the fans want that and it will happen and he will make the difference!
Cruz should have been sold when we had the chance!
but i think with the back three and pushing him more to the left will help us alot even Babb can play there!
and the game starts in 50 mins:D
RTPi
viva SCP
viva Quiroga
viva NY

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I agree. We actually had a team bidding decent money for Cruz and we declined. Bad move because nobody will want him now. I also think Babb should get teh starting nod above Cruz. He's way underutilized.

C

·
0 Posts
Dea i thought u liked girls(Cruz) & now, you're a fruitcake!:eek::D

Liked i said , Q is the man for the job.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At last we win!
Nicu is the man! this kid is so commited!
Q did not play
and i was pissed of at SCP when we went 3-0 up we sat back and defended!
the fans don't wan't to see that sh1t!
but we have 5 pts to make up and that means no more fu(king up!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Niculae was outstanding!!! Not only scoring 2 goals (Jardels goal should of been Niculae's)but also being everywhere! He is not a one dimensional player he can pass and he's physical presence in our attack! Best 5 million SCP has ever spent!!!

Jardel is still not in form! He had quite a few opportunities but played them right into defenders or just lost the ball! Remember this is only his 2nd game! Although the header he scored from the Cruz corner was a Goal! The defender backed into him so he put his hands on the defenders shoulders! I've seen worse!!!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I am also impressed with Niculae and the diversity in his game. A great buy and he can play a support forward role.

Jardel barely moves, which is pretty much how he plays anyway. He only comes alive when he has a chance at a quick goal. Don't expect much from him aside from a few chances a game. His only strong point is he often scores on half those chances.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I am happy and feel proud that Niculae made the fans of Sporting happy :)

I am curious however, did Marius and Jardel have any interaction? Did Marius try to supply Jardel, or vice versa? Or did both forwards rely on service from the midfield?

Forza Niculae!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
A little of both! I seen Niculae try to get some passes over to Jardel and Jardel to Niculae! It was tough to get a pass over to Jardel cuz he's always double and tripled teamed in the box which is good cuz that leaves Niculae free to score GOLOS!!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jardel did miss a sitter , but his time will come and than:eek:
and the good news is that we can only get better playing as a team!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts