Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well he was mentally fustrated and it was obvious that the team was. The Koreans frustrated the portuguese from the start they could never get there passing game going. But I still think he should never have hit the ref, the portuguese have had so much bad luck in the last ten years what else do you expect.

FORCA PORTUGAL

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Tired, huh? I'll remember that excuse the next time I get in a tussle with the cops. :rollani: ;)

·
International
5,629 Posts
They have it all wrong. It was the ref who viciously and maliciously attacked JVP's fist with his gut.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
RedEagle said:
They have it all wrong. It was the ref who viciously and maliciously attacked JVP's fist with his gut.
Red Eagle youve blown the defense apart !!!!!!! JVP's management has video footage taken from the Good year blimp & after being cleared will then sue Petit for working in tandem with that thug Ref . Couto saw everything and had to be restrained from knocking the perpetrators head off !!!!!!

Oliveira got the sack for keeping Pinto up at nite there explaining the tiredness.

JVP should sue FIFA , Oliveira & the ref for conspiring to attack his hand and end his diving career ( hard to dive with one good hand )!

·
Registered
240 Posts
hahahahahahahaha that is too funny! tired my ass.......i mean **** i play soccer as well and im ****ing crazy ass tired after a game, but hell i dun feel like punch anyone if the piss me off......he knew excalty what he was doing

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
So why did you murder all these people!?!?

I was tired...

Oh, Ok go on then,:)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
*News Flash*
Hannibal Lector is released today after serving only one year of his 12 life sentences after successfully appealing stating that he was "tired".

Yeah right and I'm a fu*king monkey

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Bgomes said:
hahahahahahahaha that is too funny! tired my ass.......i mean **** i play soccer as well and im ****ing crazy ass tired after a game, but hell i dun feel like punch anyone if the piss me off......he knew excalty what he was doing
I only punch players.;) Not reffs cuz mr. coach said it was WRONG.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts