Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great win yesterday for Sporting. We pretty much blew them out first half...Pinto look ever so useful scoring in the first 20 min...Jardel back to scoring goals with 2 for the day ( one wasn't a pen. kick)....Overall I was impressed on how we played...

THE RACE IS ON FELLAS...I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I'M CONFIDENT...BUT ALSO NERVOUS :nervous:

Next up BENFICA..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh forgot to mention Andre Cruz goal. A very impressive direct on free kick... MAN!! Do we got the talent :cool:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Actually, Next up for SCP is Varzim!!!!

According to the Infordesporto website, the game is going to be played Saturday April 13/2002 on RTPi at 4:00pm EDT. (LIVE)

Should be an easy one but seeing how unpredictable the portuguese league has been this year, who knows!!

Viva Sporting:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Benfica will win 3-1 and will make Sporting suffer until the last game of the season, just like two years ago when they force Sporting to win the last game in Salgueiros .

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Nobody wants to see a nice Sporting victory more than me, but I don't want us losing any valuable NT players, (like JVP), because of a hard fought game in our own league! We're just 45 days or so from the opening game against the U.S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts