Kilmarnock v Livingston

Saturday 21 May

Aberdeen v Hearts
Hibernian v Rangers
Motherwell v Celtic
Inverness CT v Dundee Utd
Kilmarnock v Dunfermline
Livingston v Dundee

Not too happy with it, 3 away games at Pittodrie this year and last game of the season away to Hibs...tough games.

unsurprisingly both of the Old Firm are away on the last day of the season. I just knew that was going to happen after reading that the SPL was excited at the prospect of making ££££ because the last round of games are outwith what Setanta have already paid to show meaing it will be a one-off pay-per-view game.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
The fixtures could have been fairer, but we just have to get on with it. Glasgow city centre could be a very interesting place on the last day if the league's still there to be won. Two away fixtures would mean the majority of fans will be watching in the pubs. I'd just be happy to take it to the last day.

Think this might be the strongest top 6 in terms of the other teams being capable of taking points off the Old Firm. For us, the only game you really look at as a gimme is the home game against Motherwell.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angle_eyes said:
Think this might be the strongest top 6 in terms of the other teams being capable of taking points off the Old Firm. For us, the only game you really look at as a gimme is the home game against Motherwell.

The way we're playing just now i don't think we can even treat that as a gimme :dazed:

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
I didn't expect us to be playing Aberdeen away 3 times- I thought it would have been Motherwell. That is a real blow as they will no doubt still be looking for third spot. I suppose no matter how they did it the games were always going to look tough. At least we've only had to play Dundee United and Inverness away once this season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts