Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read on the Juve official website that Spinesi will join Juve. Perrotta has been a part deal and Maresca has been loaned to Bari. Spinesi took Ventola out of the under 21 starting line up. I have seen him play and he is a young gun. Also it said that Ancelotti wants Crespo and apperantly Juve have done some transfers and Crespo could also be on his way. This is great. I just hope Juve aren't going to sell the good players like Kovacevic, Tacchinardi, Iuliano etc... to try and get Crespo. It won't be worth it in the long run. Maybe Inzaghi could be in that swap. Anyways, it is good to get Spinesi, i think he scored a great free kick against us last season.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Inzaghi will not be in the swap.Never.Pippo is a persona non grata at Parma.Everybody knows that including him and Ancelotti.

I think it will be hard for Juve to get Crespo without giving players.Crespo right now is (over)priced at 50-60 million $ and believe it or not Cragnotti is willing to give them either as cash or players.Juve is not going to give that kind of money unless they break their usual transfer policy.Now if they indeed decide to give them I definitely see a couple of Iulianos,Contes or Tacchinardis on their way.

60 millions $ for Crespo!!! :eek:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I don't think Crespo will come, but we'll cetainly monitor the situation.
Lazio seems to be interested in buying Crespo, Vieri and Figo, but they certainly can't afford all of them.
The prize of Crespo have gone up because both Lazio and Juve has been interested for a long time, and until one of the clubs withdraw we won't see any realistic transfer fee.
Crespo will NOT go for 60 million $ because he's simply not worth it. Juve at least won't pay anything like that.

Spinesi looks very promising and if we get both him and Cassano I would prefer to not buy any other strikers.
I hope we'll keep Maresca here, but otherwise it will be interesting to follow an all Juve central midfield with maresca and Perotta. If marescais to go I suppose we'll be serious about getting one more central mid. Vieira has been mentioned but Damiano Zenoni is more realistic. I hope for both :).

Ciao.

S

·
0 Posts
Nah, Nah... TUTTOSPORT!!!!! How can you believe that rumour?!:rolleyes:

That is the most unrelieble source from where to get transfer news.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts