Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spartak is the best fsu team at the moment.

Shakhtar is overated,cska horrible season,zenit average,loko a disgrace.Dynamo is buried.......so remains Spartak.

In fact Spartak might be the only fsu to play spring european football next year,loko is lamost out,zenit with problems.

What do you think Dmitry?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
I think Zenit will do well in the rest of the Uefa Cup, I kinda like em. CSKA should be 3rd in their group. Shakhtar ****ed up big time, especially with the players they have. The Ukrainians at Dynamo cant perform decently anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
orzelpolska said:
I think Zenit will do well in the rest of the Uefa Cup, I kinda like em. CSKA should be 3rd in their group. Shakhtar ****ed up big time, especially with the players they have. The Ukrainians at Dynamo cant perform decently anymore.
The ukes in shakhtar are also horrible.
Zenit have no bench.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spartak keeps Russia in european cups next february.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
It's a well known fact that Spartak is the best fsu team, no need to open a thread to discuss that... :pp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
only because they keep russia in next february or generally speaking?
where were spartak when kiev was screwing europen grands ? oh yeah they were bribing refs to win krilya match -) dynamo>donetsk>cska>dnipro:)howler:)>luch>spartag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
Gagulik said:
only because they keep russia in next february or generally speaking?
where were spartak when kiev was screwing europen grands ? oh yeah they were bribing refs to win krilya match -) dynamo>donetsk>cska>dnipro:)howler:)>luch>spartag
:howler: :D You're a funny guy, you know that? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dmitriy said:
0 titles in 6 years and they're te best FSU club? :confused:
At the moment,this year 2007.......realy zenit was the champion but they are no better then spartak,got luckly not to have key injurie players.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,224 Posts
kleber said:
At the moment,this year 2007.......realy zenit was the champion but they are no better then spartak,got luckly not to have key injurie players.
Well the horrible performance against Sparta left a bad taste in my mouth. Imo, CSKA and Spartak are higher quality teams than Zenit, with better players and more attractive football.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dmitriy said:
Well the horrible performance against Sparta left a bad taste in my mouth. Imo, CSKA and Spartak are higher quality teams than Zenit, with better players and more attractive football.
No jiranek,kovac,mozart,stranzl,bystrov even kalinichenko and pavluchenko in prague what you expect?

Imagine Zenit without lomberts,tymochuk,zyryanov,arshavin and tekke!?:howler: :howler:

Cska and Spartak are the best russian sides in terms of playing football,doesn't mean of course they are competitive in the cl per example,but that is another story.

Zenit won the league but so did stuttgart in germany last year

Btw,the new limit foreign restriction of maximum 6 foreign on the field will hurt Zenit......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
I don't know where to start laughing...at this thread & the delusionals that have posted on it, the LOL CSKA/Carvalho threads, the posters here that list 4 clubs & 4 NTs that they follow, the fact that Dimon has any kind of responsibility at all here (which questions the whole concept of the site)...the list goes on and on.

Hey, Dimon, your post count here has noticeably decreased here since you once again started buggering people over at the OTHER site. I think you should stick around here, to be honest, more your style.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Another pms fit Zenit? :howler:
Nope, just inspired by your signature :rolleyes:

G74 had you pegged..wanna-be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zenit said:
I don't know where to start laughing...at this thread & the delusionals that have posted on it, the LOL CSKA/Carvalho threads, the posters here that list 4 clubs & 4 NTs that they follow, the fact that Dimon has any kind of responsibility at all here (which questions the whole concept of the site)...the list goes on and on.

Hey, Dimon, your post count here has noticeably decreased here since you once again started buggering people over at the OTHER site. I think you should stick around here, to be honest, more your style.
Spartak plays much better football then Zenit...tha's all.

Zenit have four good players,zyryanov,arshavin,lomberts and tekke.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,224 Posts
Yea, and Tekke's udnerachieving under Advocaat. Lomberts is promising but unrpoven.

Tymochuk is useful but for that much money? :wth: I know Zenit's filthy rich but no way is Tymo worth that much, he's simply not worth it. If Zenit win the title against in 2008 I won't say a word. Unless of course they win the UEFA Cup, which is unlikely but not our of the realm of possibility.

The game in Everton left a bad taste in my mouth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dmitriy said:
Yea, and Tekke's udnerachieving under Advocaat. Lomberts is promising but unrpoven.

Tymochuk is useful but for that much money? :wth: I know Zenit's filthy rich but no way is Tymo worth that much, he's simply not worth it. If Zenit win the title against in 2008 I won't say a word. Unless of course they win the UEFA Cup, which is unlikely but not our of the realm of possibility.

The game in Everton left a bad taste in my mouth.
Spartak with the c team in france played better then zenit in england.Zenit away from home sucks big time,tomsk,vladivostok not to mention all moscow games,just painful and in ramenskoye well saturn looked the champion not them!:howler:

Mozart is better then tymochuk.

Vilarreal s too much for zenit or any rus team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,224 Posts
The game against CSKA in Luzhniki was a serious indication of Zenit's class. CSKA without Carvalho, basically dominated them. Any objective person who saw the match would tell you (Zenit) that CSKA looked a class above Zenit. we also outplayed you in Petrovsky. Just saying.

p.s., Zenit just take a chill pill and don't go nuts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dmitriy said:
The game against CSKA in Luzhniki was a serious indication of Zenit's class. CSKA without Carvalho, basically dominated them. Any objective person who saw the match would tell you (Zenit) that CSKA looked a class above Zenit. we also outplayed you in Petrovsky. Just saying.

p.s., Zenit just take a chill pill and don't go nuts.
Zenit record against Spartak is impressive.:howler:

Zenit have no chance against cska or spartak...in the end the two mocow side always play better.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top