Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this match won't play Kovalevski, Khomich, Cavenagi.

The 3rd keeper, Zuyev, will play in first eleven :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm afraid

Sincerelly I prefer the youg Komisarov. ¿Where is Solosin?

Spartak need to beat Bayern in Moscow and Sporting in Lisboa, and Sporting not to win in Milan.

Other possibility is to Spartak draw today and Sporting lose, and in the last match Spartak win in Lisboa.

Very difficult, but not impossible.

Fedotov, Komisarov PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Yeah, it's very difficult. Nevertheless, let's not give up hope. :)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Zuev as a starter?:confused:

Well maybe spartak can do something today.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Spartak is too weak. It's astonishing that they still finished second in Russian league this year. Their football in Europe is very outdated.

·
Fourth Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,512 Posts
kalinichenko's class! he should be a starter with you, or move to a club where his talents will be apreciated :)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
fantasyvn said:
Spartak is too weak. It's astonishing that they still finished second in Russian league this year. Their football in Europe is very outdated.
There is not a single club in russia who will finnish ahead of inter or bayern in a cl group...just look at cska,completely outplayed yesterday by porto and should had been trashed by Arsenal in london.
So is not spartak football who is outdated is all the russian football,period.

You have two ways of creating a good russian cl team,with a great budget(150 millions of dollars or something like that),the 40 millions of spartak and the 30 millions of cska are not good enough or the most realistic way,investing in the youth school to create a good generation of russian youth players.

About the game,i think it was a good game with a deserved result,i like bystrov,mozart,titov somehow and kovac goal is hilarious!:thumbsup: :howler: .anyway bayern is a better team then spartak by far.

And no sense to have geder in the team and stranzl is not a lb of course thought rodriguez is playing shit at the moment.

And Spartak still have a chance to go to the uefa cup but they would have to win in lisbon in the last round,realy unlikely to happen for a team who last Cl win was six years ago,22 games in a row without a single win in the competition!!!!!!...sporting have a poor record with russian teams at home,lost to cska in the uefa cup final in 2005,1-3,and with spartak in 2000,0-3.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
EUROWATCH: SPARTAK 2-2 BAYERN
Wednesday, 22 November 2006 22:59:17
MILAN - Wednesday's early Champions League Group B game between Spartak Moscow and Bayern Munich at the Luzhniki Stadium ended in a 2-2 draw.

SPARTAK MOSCOW 2-2 BAYERN MUNICH (H-T: 1-2)

Scorers: Kalynychenko 16, Pizarro 22, 39, Kovac 72

SPARTAK MOSCOW: Zuev; Jiranek, Geder (Rebko 87), Stranzl, Shishkin; Mozart, Kovac; Bystrov, Titov, Kalynychenko; Pavlyuchenko
Coach: Vladimir Fedotov

BAYERN MUNICH: Kahn; Sagnol, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Lell; Ottl, Van Bommel, Salihamidzic (Scholl 84), Schweinsteiger; Makaay, Pizarro
Coach: Felix Magath

Referee: Grzegorz Gilewski (Poland)

Booked: Mozart, Bystrov

Group B standings after Matchday 5
Bayern Munich* 11
Inter* 9
Sporting Lisbon 5
Spartak Moscow 2

inter.it

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
kleber, do you really have to keep on counting Spartak consecutive matches without a win in CL? :sigh:

We will kick Sporting's as in Lisabon, period. If CSKA could do it, we can do it as well. :stuckup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
OAnimal said:
kleber, do you really have to keep on counting Spartak consecutive matches without a win in CL? :sigh:

We will kick Sporting's as in Lisabon, period. If CSKA could do it, we can do it as well. :stuckup:
Sporting is realy looking stronger this year at home.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I think Spartak can beat Sporting. Spartak will be who need to win, Spartak need to mantain the possesion of the ball, as the Moscow match against the same team, but compacting a lot the lines when Sporting will have the ball (one serious problem of Spartak). I think it will be a good idea for Fedotov to play with Maxim in the left and Denis in the right, and in the 2nd period introduce Kvincy and Bistrov who will be fresh and can break the match with their speed when Sporting LB will be tired.

In Samara I would play with the reserves team.

In Lisbon I would play with

On the door: If Kovalevski and Khomich won't be in good conditions, KOMISSAROV (Not Zuyev)
SHISKIN-JIRANEK-GEDER(STRANZL)-RODRIGUEZ(STRANZL)
MOZART-KOVAC
BOYARINTSEV-TITOV-KALINICHENKO
PAVLYUCHENKO

But...

I think Fedotov will do the opponent that I think. I think Fedotov reads this forum daily and hates me. :smileani:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
_pavlyuchenko said:
I think Fedotov will do the opponent that I think. I think Fedotov reads this forum daily and hates me. :smileani:
:howler: Yeah, I think that too. :D ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts