Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am sick and tired of the crap from the Spanish referees a lot of them shouldn't be even working anymore. They get decisions not just wrong but COMPLETELLY wrong week in and week out, game in a game out. For an example look at the Atletico-Valencia game, what a sham that Perez-Burrull is.

Another is Iturralde Gonzalez who quickly comes to mind when I think of a really bad referee, and what is sad is that I know a lot of their names because they are so poor that they end up grabing headlines every week.

Even thought I dont believe in the whole Villarato in the way Marca and AS paint it (meaning that is purposedly designed to hurt Madrid and help Barca) I do believe in Villarato to the extend that the system is so corrupt, that referees are not selected based on performace, but on who they know and/or who knows them. And that is Villarato to me, under qualified, incompetent indivuduals who shouldnt be working the job they are working...

It is absolutely disgusting!.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
coming out of a madrid fan it sounds wierd.. why do you want smth good for ur team to go away?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
The penalty for Real Madrid and red card for the Bilbao player at the Bernabeu last week was one of the most scandalous things I've ever seen!!! :eek: :yuck: :rollani:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts