Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that both Barcelona and Real Madrid have been dumped out of the CL, let's see how the notoriously classless Spanish media will launch an attack on the state of football. In Real's case, I bet if anyone is going to be blamed that person will not be Raul, nobody will criticize him. And as for racist fans, well, they'll at least be confined to their crappy league. Weird thing is, even though Real have won the most trophies, they only seem to win when the path to the trophy is without much resistance. Galacticos my ass.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
1) Chelsea-defensive counterattacking
2) AC Milan- possession attack
3) Juventus- defensive

Yes, they will feast on the state of world football tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Paratroopa said:
Now that both Barcelona and Real Madrid have been dumped out of the CL, let's see how the notoriously classless Spanish media will launch an attack on the state of football. In Real's case, I bet if anyone is going to be blamed that person will not be Raul, nobody will criticize him. And as for racist fans, well, they'll at least be confined to their crappy league. Weird thing is, even though Real have won the most trophies, they only seem to win when the path to the trophy is without much resistance. Galacticos my ass.
Bwhahahahahaha :dielaugh:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Paratroopa said:

Also, racists are found in Chelsea as well even tho Mourinho won't admit it
Also, racists are found in Inter but I think Inter will lose to Porto, the EUropean Champions :dontcare:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
let handle this issues of racism w/ care

and not make sweeping remarks

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well its true, Inter Milan has ppl who make monkey noises everytime a black player on opposing team comes on the field, and chelsea had that incident on the grounds yesterday..its a very small minority, but one that needs to be dealt with

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Well its true, Inter Milan has ppl who make monkey noises everytime a black player on opposing team comes on the field, and chelsea had that incident on the grounds yesterday..its a very small minority, but one that needs to be dealt with
That's true, but Inter never lost to England so they can do as they please :smileani:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Paratroopa said:
Weird thing is, even though Real have won the most trophies, they only seem to win when the path to the trophy is without much resistance.
Tell me, which teams won with much resistance. I guess Milan won through 90s with no resistance at all by your theory. Well, actually what is resistance here? Didn't you see our 9th UCL against Leverkusen? Media in Milano did the same last year as will those in Madrid which is more than common.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Its strange to see no Spanish teams left but we could easily see Real and Barca in the final or something next year. When big teams face each other anything can happen and just because Real go out in XT to Juve or Barca get knocked out by a lucky 4th goal at Chelsea it does not mean these 2 teams are not good enough.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Paratroopa said:
Me pregunto si sabes que coño dice la prensa de aquí, "peazo" nota. Seguro que no has leido nada en tu vida, porque sino sabrías que Raul si que ha sido criticado y además bastante. Por cierto, lo del racismo no es coto cerrado de España, no creo que tu seas nadie para dar ninguna leccion acerca de este tema.

As I see that you read the Spanish press very often, I'm sure that you can reply to my post in Spanish. ;)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
is it something like...

i'd be surprised if you know what the **** i've written here. surely you have not read anything in your life, because Raul has been criticised. Certainly racism is not just a Spanish problem, i don't think you're in a position to give a lecture on this topic"

classy as usual.
i'm not Spanish speaking by background and have never learnt any Spanish at all so i could be wrong of course. it's very similar to Italian though. lucky for us Romans owned you lot for centuries before Juventus owned Real this morning ;). mind you it was good days for real, they'd probably won half their trophies before the republic became an empire. maybe you can get us to translate the match reports from Real Madrid's first CL successes too. what are they in hieroglyph?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Me pregunto si sabes que coño dice la prensa de aquí, "peazo" nota. Seguro que no has leido nada en tu vida, porque sino sabrías que Raul si que ha sido criticado y además bastante. Por cierto, lo del racismo no es coto cerrado de España, no creo que tu seas nadie para dar ninguna leccion acerca de este tema.

As I see that you read the Spanish press very often, I'm sure that you can reply to my post in Spanish. ;)
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Also, racists are found in Chelsea as well even tho Mourinho won't admit it
Also, racists are found in Inter but I think Inter will lose to Porto, the EUropean Champions :dontcare:
Racists at Stamford Bridge? Never thought I'd see the day ... :howler:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Heres another pic of your stadium:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Vagabondo said:
is it something like...

i'd be surprised if you know what the **** i've written here. surely you have not read anything in your life, because Raul has been criticised. Certainly racism is not just a Spanish problem, i don't think you're in a position to give a lecture on this topic"

classy as usual.
i'm not Spanish speaking by background and have never learnt any Spanish at all so i could be wrong of course. it's very similar to Italian though. lucky for us Romans owned you lot for centuries before Juventus owned Real this morning ;). mind you it was good days for real, they'd probably won half their trophies before the republic became an empire. maybe you can get us to translate the match reports from Real Madrid's first CL successes too. what are they in hieroglyph?
It was for Paratroopa, but I give an 9 in Spanish :thmbup:

I find very funny that Paratroopa talks about the Spanish press as he lived in Spain his entire life. In Spain we call this kind of people "bocas".

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Paratroopa said:
:rolleyes:

I am not sure if you were trying to be seriuos with the thread, highly doubt it.

The Spanish press just like the English press and the Itlian press and etc, is biased. Gee, what a surprise

Just like your post is also not surprising, your ass is right.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Paratroopa said:
You cant be serious......

You are definetely talking out of your ass.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Racists at Chelsea?

You mean the 'accusations' at Chelsea? Apparantly Eto'o had a definate penalty turned down also. He's really telling the truth.

Anyway it's not as bad as The Money chants Makelele recieved from the Barca fan in the 27th minute.

But lets not get into that, because it's fine for our Spanish friends to do that.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Again with its not as bad:rolleyes: What kind of crap is that? Both are JUST as bad.

Racism is racism, period. I don't know if the Eto'o incident its true or not, but it seems to me that rather than dealing with the possibilities, people are just denying.

Denying is just as bad as racism. It has to be dealt with, wether its chants, yells, discrimination, no tmatter the form of racism, its is simply wrong.

And who has said that its right for "your" Spanish friends to do that? :rollani:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts