Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me exactly when the Spanish Liga kick off times go back half an hour?
I thought it was first week of April, but there seems no signs of kick off times moving.

K4, I would have added this on to the old thread, last time I asked this question, but it's not there anymore!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I don't know... now the TV channels have a lot of power, if there is any change, I'll tell you, but I don't know if they're going to change the hours this year.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Koeman4 said:
I don't know... now the TV channels have a lot of power, if there is any change, I'll tell you, but I don't know if they're going to change the hours this year.
Thanks K4!

I had hoped they would have put them back by now.

We would get more games shown live (on Sky sports) if the games were a bit later, and did not clash with the stupid English premier league, boring dross that is the priority for sky. :moan:
We had absolutely no build up, and then missed the first five minutes of the classico last weekend, as they were more interested in dragging out the end of a boring EPL match between two mid table teams which had over run it's time, and got in the way of the days big game at the Bernabeu! :frustrat: :mad:
So if the Spanish games were half an hour or an hour later then that clash would be avoided.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Oui Valdes! :D No more custom title of "I hate Casillas" ? :pp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts