Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theyre is a pretty intense Thread in the spanish forum called Spain v Portugal..

Some of Spains fans have a few opinions about are NT that I dont like go check it out

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Yeah! I've checked it out and I'm not surprised at all that you'd be running here for support after you stepped in sh*t.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt step in anything they started it
against dave66 first

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Dave66 has a great reputation for this sort of thing. Perhaps you should refrain from following his footsteps.

Anyways, to answer your intial question, I've had enough kid bravado for one one day to get into this "My nationality is better than yours" crap.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Contraversy?thats new??

I steped in in their forum and love it,but i guess i am known for that?Oh well i think portugal will win.........

:eekani:so what bring it?I will make a nice dish out of all the Spaniards.:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oporto,
thats the spirit stand up for your country when another man knocks it and dont be a pilinha and take it
then again your a portista and we portistas dont stay silent when we get knocked

Viva A selecao, Viva o Futebol clube do Porto and whoever knocks that deserves to hear a mouthful

No im not knocking benfiquistas only the people who are afraid to stick up for theyre country when another man rags on it.
the portista thing above does not mean we are the only ones who stick up for ourselves. With that props to any fan who gets in someones face when they have put down his/her team especially NT cus then where talking about our blood our heritage our country

VIVA PORTUGAL

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Spaniard did make a couple of harsh comments regarding Pauleta's play and added that Portugal was nothing with Figo and Rui Costa. That's simply not true and whoever has the balls to go in there and defend the seleccao then power to you. No way I take sh*t when it's not true.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just want to say thanks to Oporto,Fee-go and most of all FPF2002 for helping me with some points on the Spanish Forum. If you guys every need my back on a topic I there for you boys:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
With the exception of Fee-go who actually has the ability to debate, the rest of you sure are doing our great country a great service by embarrassing us all! Way to go, Portistas!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only embarssment is one battata who cant stand up and take pride in his country's soccer team.
Dave66 got your back anytime, im not um farmboy like PILA

Forca to those who fight for the flag

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
FpF2002 said:
The only embarssment is one battata who cant stand up and take pride in his country's soccer team.
Dave66 got your back anytime, im not um farmboy like PILA

Forca to those who fight for the flag
Bwahahahaha:D

Them be some strong words from a geek that had to run here for support the moment they started hurling insults back at ya!

What lucky Portuguese we are to have teenyboppers so ready to exchange pre-school insults with other teenyboppers on the Spanish forum! When will our good fortune end?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Unfortunately, we can't fight them with our might, or we'd certainly kick their all their a**'s.

We need to use cold, hard facts. If they tell me Pauleta is not great, I'll tell them why they're wrong and throw some facts at them. Same with Figo, Rui, or Sergio.

The proof is in the pudding guys: youth championships, World Player of the Year, Foreign Player of the Year, 5 time Spanish Player of the Year, Serie A Player of the Year, Euro2000 semi finalists numerous championships, the most attractive football in Europe, we have it all with the current squad. Throw these facts at them.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
The problem is that some people don’t know how to discuss. Fighting is not discussing. It just makes you look bad.

Bring out the facts, and be intelligent about it.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
fight!!

LadyEagle said:
The problem is that some people don’t know how to discuss. Fighting is not discussing. It just makes you look bad.

Bring out the facts, and be intelligent about it.
As you can see i brought out the facts about Pauleta,i had a spanish person post that he sucks and scored 0 goals at Deportivo and like none at Salamanca:eekani: so I told him the facts nicely but if he got more retarded on drugs i would have to post more stuff..

As for Pila you are getting on my nerves if a farm boy like you has anything else to say just shut your mouth and dont type you are just a waste of life,first i aint a teen so get your facts right and if FpF2002 or dave66,Fee-Go ever need my help i will also have your back..

Viva Portugal..........

I pitty the fool who talks trash.......

:strong:Oporto:devil:

·
International
5,629 Posts
Can we round up the possy now??? ;)

You Porto fans kill me. Since ya got nothing to talk about because your team sucks...you decide to pick fights with the Spanish using the Portuguese flag as your cover.

The time for arguing who the best is, is on the field! Always has been.

Besides don't get too over confident...Spain has a very nice team, their playing at home, and to top it off it's a friendly. Portugal just might pull another France performance...You guys remember how well that friendly went...right???

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I too am not a teenybopper, RED EAGLE you went to far knocking porto this is not a war against spain its a war against anyone who knocks my Team includin FC PORTO and although we have had some hard times of late FCP ALL THE WAY and im not going to stand for u knocking my team and i definatley wont stand for anyone knocking my country

RED EAGLE by trashing FCP u are just like the spaniards and u should go there and post against Portugal as well as pila since you chickens are to affraid to get your hands dirty.

Oporto, Fee-GO, Dave66 its good to know that u guys are true and loyal and phill66 is with me here right now and no doubt hes on our side maybe we should start a Union of Portuguese loyalists against ignorance. And well stick together when anyone knocks any of our teams.

ARE YOU IN?

Forca PORTUGAL

ps. to Pila the only geek on this thread is one who lets bullies pick on him and has nothing to say about it but " im not getting involved cus im fragile"

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
jokes..

Candido said:
this whole argument has turned into a "my **** is bigger than yours" argument.

Grow up kiddies.

So witch benfica fan is this,new identity and new team at least the choice is better anything is better than benfica.

Academica you a Joao tomas lover 2 dont you hate he no longer plays at SLB but is a great flop in spain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ain't no Benfiquista...that I can guarantee. I like Coimbra cause I was born there. If there was any "big" team that I lean towards it's FC Porto....so your theory just blew up in your face didn't it?

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Guys this is enough, I didn’t see the point of this thread from the beginning, and if all you guys are going to be doing is fighting—then thread closed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.