Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I've always been the one complaining most about any form of spamming, but I have to do some Werbung in eigener Sache:

The absolutely new and sensational ;) GAK-HP for which I have worked "some" weekends the last few months is online. It's more or less a private initiative from a group of supporters, so it has some Kinderkrankheiten.
Some new featueres are planned, e.g. an English version.

I'm looking forward to reading your comments, critics, etc.
:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Certainly some substential quality work, arantes, grats for that and this is not some diplomacy Honig ums Maul schmieren. Maybe it is only my browser, but right on the first page after the homepage (the one after "weiter") the two Texte top left/top right are ineinander verschoben. But any GAK fan should love it and anyone else should have respect for your work !

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alexx said:
Maybe it is only my browser, but right on the first page after the homepage (the one after "weiter") the two Texte top left/top right are ineinander verschoben.
We do have problems with the CMS concerning different Bildschirmauflösungen.
And the connection should also become faster when we get an other server next week.

Tuesday I thought, "Well, the hard working times should be over". How wrong I was... :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts