Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interesting....

our coach said about the transfer market this:

We're searcing for one defender and if we will found one good "attack defender" we will buy him!

About Pizarro he said : Pizarro surelly soon will change team,infact now for replace him we have Pazienza and Muntari

when they asked to him about the problems of Inter (if Andriano will come Inter will have 4 strickers...bla bla bla) he said:

I'd like to have one of them! We're with only one stricker,the others all injured....i'd like to have one of them!
(that's mean: Marino,please,buy one stricker,pleaseeeeeee:D )

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i forgot one important thing....

he said that if one team have more money and want buy one our player, is welcome!!!!:mad: :fero: ...our president wait only this!!!!!:mad::mad: :mad:

That's why we can't never win something! Every years we sell our best players:mad:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Arianna said:
i forgot one important thing....

he said that if one team have more money and want buy one our player, is welcome!!!!:mad: :fero: ...our president wait only this!!!!!:mad::mad: :mad:

That's why we can't never win something! Every years we sell our best players:mad:
no disrespect to Udinese but, in all honesty, don't you think Udinese don't have the stature and money required to win something in Italia. Only good players are not enough. Who is the man who invests his money into the club ?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gogol said:
no disrespect to Udinese but, in all honesty, don't you think Udinese don't have the stature and money required to win something in Italia. Only good players are not enough. Who is the man who invests his money into the club ?
what u mean?:D
We have to pay the refeeres, Galliani and Lega Calcio for win something?:D :D :rolleyes:
Who invest money in my team? Is the POZZO family...great persons!

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I was watching Domenica and at the same time studying and it worked OK :). I liked the way how they critised Inter.

But I had different reason I wanted to see that miracle save of Pagliuca again :eek:. Well, great discussion, elegant Spaletti, and loosers Inter :howler:. Could I ask for more?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Märco said:
I was watching Domenica and at the same time studying and it worked OK :). I liked the way how they critised Inter.

But I had different reason I wanted to see that miracle save of Pagliuca again :eek:. Well, great discussion, elegant Spaletti, and loosers Inter :howler:. Could I ask for more?
You can understand Italian? :happy:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Märco said:
Could I ask for more?
yea one programm whn they talk only about Parma:D

....i'd like to see one programm where they talk about all teams and not 5 minutes about the "little"teams and 21345454786 hours about Juve,Inter,Roma,Milan and Lazio.... i'm tiredddddd :yuck:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:
You can understand Italian? :happy:
Not much but a little yes. And if the topic is calcio I understand much enough. I love Italy in general, I'd like to study italian a lot in the future. This year I started to go to Language school once a week to study the basic of italian. I've had 6 lessons or so. But since I became a Parma fan I've been listening reguarly radio RAI and live comments from all the matches so I've learnt something. But I can't speak much or write, just understand...little.
Arianna said:
yea one programm whn they talk only about Parma:D
:D OK I know that I can ask for much more I just wanted to say that I liked it.
Arianna said:
....i'd like to see one programm where they talk about all teams and not 5 minutes about the "little"teams and 21345454786 hours about Juve,Inter,Roma,Milan and Lazio.... i'm tiredddddd :yuck:
100% agree. I'm keen on talking about smaller teams. There are so many interesing topics and they only speak about f**king 5 grande... But as I'm not the regular in front of my TV on late Sundays I liked it anyway.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Märco said:

100% agree. I'm keen on talking about smaller teams. There are so many interesing topics and they only speak about f**king 5 grande... But as I'm not the regular in front of my TV on late Sundays I liked it anyway.
and now u can understand why all people support the bigs...because in all papaers,programms...they talk only about these 5 teams!!!!!
And noone can know how nice are the other teams!!!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
and now u can understand why all people support the bigs...because in all papaers,programms...they talk only about these 5 teams!!!!!
And noone can know how nice are the other teams!!!
But why would you don't you like being seen as an individual...;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Arianna said:
what u mean?:D
We have to pay the refeeres, Galliani and Lega Calcio for win something?:D :D :rolleyes:
Who invest money in my team? Is the POZZO family...great persons!
I meant that Udinese are not Juve,Inter,Milan,Lazio,Roma etc.
But I would say that you've got one of the best teams of A.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Give us Muntari and loan Castellini!?:eek:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
L'ho visto anche io Spalletti da Bisteccone.
Un bravo allenatore.
Zizi e' un grande, Zazza non c'hai piu' vent'anni!
Tagliate li capelli che sembri un damerino!
:D

Pizarro just got a new contract with Udinese so Ary I dont know what you are talking about, plus, Udinese like someone else said needs to worry about the "bilancio" first and then building a good team. Muntari can grow a lot IMO and become pretty good.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Roberto Gallo said:
Give us Pizarro and loan....hmm...I don't know, our squad isn't that big. But for Pizarro you can get Muzzi back.
:rolleyes: ...your team is full of our ex player : Giannichedda,Fiore,Muzzi,...:rolleyes:
Oh well, give us Stankovic and i will give u Pizi:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ItalianBoy said:

Pizarro just got a new contract with Udinese so Ary I dont know what you are talking about, plus, Udinese like someone else said needs to worry about the "bilancio" first and then building a good team. Muntari can grow a lot IMO and become pretty good.
oh well...Pizarro signed only because if he didn't signed the society didn't make him to play and he want play for don't lose the place in National Team.
But if this summer one team with more money want him surely we will sell him:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts