Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not watching the Russian league all too much I just wanted to ask how these guys are doing and what is the general opinion of them in Russia?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I like them personally. Bochetti is one of my favourit defenders..and Criscito is too. Spaletti has the results with him in Zenit but im kinda confused on him - maybe because I was used to watching Zenit attack full out and play beutiful footy. I dont have that view about the football spalletti plays, its kinda weird to me.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spalletti played an attractive style with Roma, but maybe since going to Zenit he changed it slightly to a more old fashioned Italian mentality.

I like Bocchetti too even when he was in Italy. Its a shame no one pays attention to him anymore from an NT perspectuve. He certainly is no worse than Bonucci for example and can cover at LB too. Not saying he should be in the Italy squad, but Prandelli could have given him a chance at some point considering some of those he has called. I have not seen him in Russia, but it seems he has improved.

·
Registered
66,254 Posts
Bocchetti is one of the best and most versatile defenders in Russia. Always gives it his all and acts like a total pro despite being an Italian in Tatarstan.

Criscitio is very good but his play has gone down just a little bit since his super start. Many would call him the best LB in Russia.

Spalletti had the disaster against Auxerre or whoever it was but besides that he's accomplished everything he's been asked too. RPL titlle and cup, check. CL last 16, check.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts