Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I have an internal posting from one of my former colleagues about a promising job opening at the new Spaladium Arena in Split. For this position, it looks like they want to hire a native english speaker, because in the job description, it says nothing about having to know Croatian.

PM me, and I will send you all the info.

Thanks

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Sorry to be the one to break this to everyone but I am sure that MM and DZG can confirm :)

That job is already promised to someone knowing the way things work here in Croo. infact It would be a miracle if it was only promised to one person!:pp

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to be the one to break this to everyone but I am sure that MM and DZG can confirm :)

That job is already promised to someone knowing the way things work here in Croo. infact It would be a miracle if it was only promised to one person!:pp
Well, you may be right, however , in this case, its an American company you are applying with.

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Unfortunate vut true, all you can hope for is that you have a stronger veza than the other guy.

EDIT:
Jusrt saw your post croguy ;)
Maybe they dont have anyoner Croatian representing their firm here so someone could be in luck, but if they do have a Croatian vased person here doing the interviews its more than likely the scenario from above.

I hope not, there is nothing to lose for someone wanting to come back to Cro and live...JURE!!

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Love your work brother! Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.