Xtratime Community banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
17,126 Posts
@Nerazzurri4life

Yes initially he brought enthousiasm, structure and credibility to the role but he has wait too much leeway (because of Marotta?). This squad has everything it needs TODAY to win Serie A by a slight margin but unfortunately we do not adapt our tactic to fit our players strengths.
I'm appreciating your posts, welcome back. Conte also rubs me the wrong way at Inter but I would disagree with this. I think that Juve is clearly superior.

Would you post a tactical lineup with players in their better positions?

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
We can't compare Mancini and Mourinho to Conte, kiwwy20. Conte is competing with the most expensive squad ever assembled in Italian football. Moreover Conte does not have players like Maicon, JZ, Walter Samuel, Lucio, Cordoba, Cambiasso, Zlatan, Eto'o, Milito etc.

And yet we have 19 different scorers this season and an average of 2 goals scored per game. Some details are the reason we aren't top, some due to silly mistakes we made and others from referees.

If Young gets awarded a penalty against Cagliari we would have 2 more points, if Lautaro and Biraghi are awarded penalties against Parma we would have 2 more points, if Lecce have a player sent off after 20 minutes in the first half we would have 2 more points... but like I said we are also at fault for dropping points from winning positions in other matches which were WINNABLE. The famous Gagliardini miss v Sassuolo, Lautaro missing a decisive penalty against Bologna, Gagliardini gifting Bologna their equalizer, Lautaro failing to pass to an open Alexis against Verona when we were 2-1 up and 5 minutes later Veloso equalized... among other matches.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Last night we had 5 Italians starting. 3 of whom scored. In addition to the 5 starters, 3 other Italians came on as substitutes (DD, Esposito and Pirola)

alex101 would have loved that.

Reactions: Nacka

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
@Nacka

Don't forget the Roma thread and of course the Recoba shirt and hopefully Recoba's goals v Roma give us the points.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Not really connected to this match but it's connected to the city of Ferrara

I vaguely remember seeing that flag when Spal played at home.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts