Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
victorvaldes.1. said:
i got the red one a couple of months ago and i think its pretty nice...wana get luis garcia on mine i think, or puyol :)
Why not get Victor Valdes? :D

I'm gonna order my Cañizares one. :howler:

The shirts are quite retro, but I have a cousin that brought one a few months back, and it looks sweet.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
CorazonMerengue said:
Why not get Victor Valdes? :D

I'm gonna order my Cañizares one. :howler:

The shirts are quite retro, but I have a cousin that brought one a few months back, and it looks sweet.
cos valdes is a keeper and i havent bought the keepers shirt

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
The Away one is quite nice, simple and elegant, whilst still being obvious what team it is.

The home one......looks like an English second division team. :D

Seriously, those thin stripes really damage the look to me, it seems Adidas and Nike are competing to see who can make the most uninteresting strips in general. :D

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
CorazonMerengue said:
Is a Valdes shirt not a keepers one? Perhaps he changed positions. Or perhaps you can't figure this one out for yourself, you act dumb quite well, in fact too well.
Since you obviously lack the brains I'll spell the beans for you.

The guy said he got the Spain home (red) shirt and wanted to print an outfield players name on it. And you, in your typically lame way of trying to act like a funny smartass asked him why not to get one with VValdes. He even explained it, but still, you forgot (amnesia again?) that the keepers shirt is completely different from the 'normal' one. Chulo.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Culéd said:
Since you obviously lack the brains I'll spell the beans for you.

The guy said he got the Spain home (red) shirt and wanted to print an outfield players name on it. And you, in your typically lame way of trying to act like a funny smartass asked him why not to get one with VValdes. He even explained it, but still, you forgot (amnesia again?) that the keepers shirt is completely different from the 'normal' one. Chulo.
Ok, just so you comprehend, I said why not get Valdes shirt since he wants him to go to the WC. Obviously he didn't get the joke either. :finger:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts