Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the feeling that this is going to be a war. With Chilavert on goal you are going to see Paraguay at the next level:)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
BioJedi said:
I think that Paraguay can do it

go somewhere i can not see you.:mad:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
It will be very hard to put goal in Paraguay now that the leader is back.Great Chilavert will be under the posts!:happy:

Although i see mostly a draw in this match.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Chilavert in, Chilavert out.... Your a$$es are still ours! I hope Chilavert has to be pulled after the 6th!:devil:

Super Puyol> you are PRO Spain right? You support Seleccion and u r'nt one of those Catalan's who burns Spanish flags right?

·
Registered
966 Posts
SPANIARD said:
Super Puyol> you are PRO Spain right? You support Seleccion and u r'nt one of those Catalan's who burns Spanish flags right?
Ugh, of course I'm PRO Spain! I feel Catalan and Spanish at the same time:eek: People who burn Spanish flags are... well... no comment

·
4,421 Posts
laoer said:

go somewhere i can not see you.:mad:

Why? Because I want Spain to lose?

I have seen a lot of posters in these forums who want other teams to lose.

Im not going, if you don't want to see me just ignore.

·
4,421 Posts
Super Puyol said:

I think that Spain will do it:D

BTW, are you a Basque separatist or something?:confused:
It is not allowed to talk about politics so I will answer briebly:

If you wonder that I support ETA's way, the answer is NOT

If you wonder that I support the civil way, the answer is YES, I want the independence for my country.

If you want more explanation talk me via PM

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
BioJedi said:

If you wonder that I support the civil way, the answer is YES, I want the independence for my country.

Then seperate loser. See how good you'll be on your own. You guys will shrivel up and die on your own.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's right NO POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even want to sniff an insinuation on Spain politics. I don't care if you are Basque, catalan, galician, castilian, andalucian or from the freaking canary islands keep politics OUT. Entienden!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
BioJedi said:

How pathetic. If you split into a basque country next youll want to separate into a bilbao and sociedad country. And so on.

What i dont get is that you dont support spain even though they have had representatives of the basque reason (de pedro if im not mistaken). You dont see america as seperate countries. But then again spain would be a better country without people like you

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
BioJedi said:

Discusting :yuck:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Back to the game..... (sorry I even asked but anyway)

This game has to be a game where we will have to prove ourselves. I am not even talking about Chilavert, I am talking about to ourselves, we have to play like a different class than Paraguay. I am still guarding my optimism, but if we can blast some rockets in on that a$$hole, I would be the first one to go out in the streets with my flag hanging out of my car window.

BTW, it looks like Helguera will be in for Nadal and Mori for Tristan. Could be a good move but Morientes has to show us his old form, but I still prefer Tristan over him even at top form.

·
4,421 Posts
Guys don't get angry, it's only a game.

Same as you want to see Spain winning the WC, I want to see them out as soon as possible, but it is only RIVALITY.

If Spain win the WC I will be the first one who congratulate you, no doubt about it.

BTW Im living in Madrid because I study in a university, most of my friends are Spain supporters here,and we are the hole day making jokes to eachother.

Fortunatelly I finish my exams before the final match day so I will be far away from them in case of an Spanish victory.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
That's a beauty of Spain, very passionate but not over fanatical. In Spain, in general people can go to a bar/cafe and make jokes all day then support to the max and then at the end by the enemy a beer. In other countries like south america, they would need alot of security in the streets (you have never been to Buenos Aires when River-Boca are playing) and it would be overfanatical.

BTW, BioJedi good luck on your exams and how was the atmosphere in Madrid for the Spain-Slovenia game like in the bars etc?

·
4,421 Posts
Thank you ;)

The ambient was very good, I saw the match with some friends in a house not in a bar, the streets where empty while the match was playing, Spanish people where very interested in the match they have a lot of illusion in this WC, I saw people drinking in the streets (in Spain this is usual) before the match.

Apart from that this is the first WC that matches only can be seen by pay per view, the TV only show for free Spain's matches, the final game, one semifinal and the inaguration game so people go to the bar to see other matches.

·
Registered
966 Posts
BioJedi said:

It was just a question; I respect all ideologies as long as they aren't violent. I'm not the kind of guy who thinks all Basque "separatists" support ETA. So, peace everyone and talk about the game:eek:
Sorry, I didn't want to start a politic discussion

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Spaniard I agree, we really need to take some shots on that Fat Bastard Chilavert! He's a good goalkeeper, but he isn't impossible to beat. I'm sure De Pedro can score from a freekick on him next game. Wouldn't that be nice! I'm just curious as to what Chilavert will say if Spain win's? I'm sure he already has a list of excuces ready. Such as the ref favoured Spain or the Spaniards we're making racist slurs to him which broke his concentration ,etc, etc...

1 - 20 of 97 Posts