Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would win?

I pick the Germans for their efficiency and high pressing game. But probably Spain would pass the ball around endlessly until Neure snoozes and then score from a fluke.

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Germany's defence wasn't that solid IMO. In that sense Spain was more balanced. But Spaniards lacked the forcefulness of German attack.

It's difficult to say. In 2012 (the middle point) Spain was still better. So I guess I'd give my vote to Spain.

·
Registered
12,625 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Maybe I'm underestimating the Germans, but I'd take Spain too. Reason is, I just saw fewer mistakes, fewer imperfections. Germany still has room to improve.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Spain..the last four Champions would beat this German side.. Lack of quality sides in this World cup

·
The Parameter
4,309 Posts
Who would win?

I pick the Germans for their efficiency and high pressing game. But probably Spain would pass the ball around endlessly until Neure snoozes and then score from a fluke.
We've seen this match up. Only Germany 2014 was called Germany 2010 then. Complete no-contest.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Its hard to say.

Spain did get the better of Germany in the 2010 WC but IMO Germany 2014 are better than they were in 2010, just as good going forward but with more balance throughout the team and better organized defensively.

It would be a tight game.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Spain 2010 would have beaten Germany as a more clinical Argentina taking their chances would have beaten them in the final.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts