Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now we are settled into the latest season of super 14, some players for me have stood out from amongst the crowd and showed something special.

Top of the list is daniel carter (crusaders). week in, week out playing 80 minutes and racking up points. he has been in deadly form with the boot as well. easily the best player in the world at the moment.

next on the list for me is ma'a nonu from the hurricanes. he had a shocker last game, but i will forgive him of that as he has been an effective battering ram for the canes. also is pretty quick on his feet for a big unit. i would pee my pants if i had to tackle that guy coming at me with pace. scary bloke.

mat rogers from the tah's missed the first couple of games, but has exploded onto the scene with some top performances in the past two rounds. expect more fireworks from him when the tah's roll over the force on the weekend.

George smith from the brumbies has been brilliant. his performances has given the ACT a platform to build victories.

Ben Blair from the highlanders has been really good so far. a player like him shows how much depth the all blacks have. they are going to be tough to beat in this season's bledisloe and tri nations!

percy montgomery has been a colossus for the sharks this season. he has pretty much carried the sharks single handedly so far this season. i'm still amazed at how good he is with the boot! top player, he'll be the reason the sharks avoid relegation from the super 14.

what do you guys reckon?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts