Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Premiership resumes (yay)

Dunno who will lpay but Geremi, Robben and Ferreira are all out.

I'd rest a few in anticipation for Bryan.

Soton 1 - Chelsea 3
Crouch? (Tiago, Kezman, Eidur)

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
cant wait for Mika Forssell!!

anyway if there is one thing we learned (and hope mourinho did too) is that 21-player squad only theory with 2 players for each position is crap...we have the money and we should get have 25 quality players...our injury list is unbelivable:

duff , drogba (twice), robben (three times), parker, geremi, bridge (twice), ferreria, forsell, huth , carvalho... all of those injuries were for at least a month...

we await the official press conference with joaquin and gerrard unveiled...

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
htere is only one Cheslea

another routine win, Lampard and Eidur to score :thumbsup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
rapid said:
what a dribble by glen johnson ! :star: he got past 5 ppl to pass to gudjonsen!!
do me a favour, he didn't know what he was doing, he just ran in a straight line and everyone parted like the red sea. :D

he is perhaps the worst full back playing in the EPL today.

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Bosanac said:
htere is only one Cheslea

another routine win, Lampard and Eidur to score :thumbsup:

man with ur prediction power u should be a millionaire :shades: lampard and eidur scored!!

HT 2-0... if it ends like this its 13 point gap with 7 games to go..

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
do me a favour, he didn't know what he was doing, he just ran in a straight line and everyone parted like the red sea. :D

he is perhaps the worst full back playing in the EPL today.
Man, what have you got against Glen, you should look at your teams defence which makes bullshit mistakes and then come and talk about Glen. One thing I know Glen is a good player, still young and playing for a team which is currently number one in the premiership and you here saying he is the worst full back.

I think you should be a manager, because JM is just so stupid puting him in.

edit: I m not saying he is the best, he still has some room for improvements, but he is young and another 10 or more years of fotball are in front of him, so he has a lot of time to improve and i think he is improving.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JackoTheDon said:
Premiership resumes (yay)

Dunno who will lpay but Geremi, Robben and Ferreira are all out.

I'd rest a few in anticipation for Bryan.

Soton 1 - Chelsea 3
Crouch? (Tiago, Kezman, Eidur)

Woot.

K

·
0 Posts
good game today. 3-1, gudjohnsen was defenetly the man of the match, he had 2 great goals, and a nice and luckey goal for lampard to open the scoreing, kezman almost got his second yellow :cry: , but he didnt :thumbsup: . i hope to see just as good games v.s. byern this week.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Guddy was brilliant! He wasnt the one to make the goals(he almost never is) but his placement and finishing were perfect.

I think that after this match even ManU doesnt hold beliefs of catching us up.They simply slipped too much this season.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
KHALID said:
man with ur prediction power u should be a millionaire :shades: lampard and eidur scored!!

haha thank you for the acknowledgement :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hehe just saw the goals and it looked like a nice game. hehe lampard is our rock you can always rely on lamps :p

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Solid match... some mistakes resulted in the s'ton goal.

Eidur did looked like an attacking midfielder.

Something like a 4-1-4-1 played.. another variation, possibly for the Bayern Match.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eidur played in his favoured role.. the deep striker.

He's maybe the best around in that role in the whole game.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts