Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There r no words to describe how i feel right now. this is disgusting, especially for a team with european cup ambitions!!!

the only thing that pops up into my head right now is

u pitcku materinu

lets hope we do better in two days or i will kill myself!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
There is no excuse. Our players just don't have the heart to play. If they play like this against Slovenia, Norway, and Spain we will be lucky if we score one goal in the whole tournament.

G

·
0 Posts
I am dissapionted and discused at our preformence against South Korea, for gods sake, even New Zealand did better against Korea! :(

Lets hope the next two games wont be as didapointing...

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Guys guys, no need to panic. Did anyone watch the game?? If so tell me the lineups and whether or not South Korea played defense the entire game. Just remember that before the WC98, you guys lost to Israel 2 - 0 at home, and you still did OK at WC98.

Don't push the panic button yet my friends.

G

·
0 Posts
I'm nowhere near panic mode my freind. Infact, the only time I will start panicig is if/when Yugoslavia lose to SLovenia at the first game of Euro2000.

M

·
0 Posts
Dont worry about it Korea is a really intimidating place to play and they came out fighting.Its only a friendly lets not go nuts yet, wait till Tuesdays match and after that result we will asses the situation.

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah. We best wait untill EURO2000 begings to start panicing, because the games do not prove anything...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts