Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
South Korea line up two friendlies against Turkey

SEOUL, April 23 (Reuters) - South Korea will play back-to-back friendly matches against Turkey, the team that pipped them for third place in the 2002 World Cup.

South Korea, who are looking for a coach after Humberto Coelho stepped down this week, will play Turkey in Seoul on June 2 and three days later in Taegu, the Korea Football Association (KFA) said in a statement.

They then play Vietnam in a World Cup qualifier on June 9. South Korea head Asian Group Seven with four points from two games despite a scoreless draw against the Maldives last month that ultimately cost Coelho his job.

Turkey beat South Korea 3-2 in Taegu in the third-place playoff in the 2002 World Cup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be great to play our Korean bros again in Korea, and those games should be a lot of fun. :cool:

I wonder if Alpay will be called to those matches .

BTW, K-crew, how do you manage to draw against the Maldives? :eek: :tongue: I mean wtf ? :confused: :D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
listen, i dont care what happens, WE R GONNA WIN :fero: :fero: :D

like im serious we r mor likely goin to use our youngsters, but i think our fast attackin will bring you's down...;)

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
yarý-Turk said:
BTW, K-crew, how do you manage to draw against the Maldives? :eek: :tongue: I mean wtf ? :confused: :D
:howler: mannnn, we fielded a young and old team how were we gonna win when the playas barely even knew each otha :howler: it was like puttin old people into a room with young kids and havin them listenin to rap :howler:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
let me add:

be completely afraid of:

Ahn Jung Hwan :star: :star: :star:
Seol Ki Hyeon
Lee Yong Pyo

expect nothin from gokdeniz wit Lee Yong in front of him...

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
We're gonna kick your ass in just like at the world cup, can you tell me who scored the first goal and the time of that goal please? And forget all that WHO scored that first goal :yuck:? I'm officially gonna be breaking your balls anytime I can:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
:howler: :howler: jus wait foo ima come over there and beat all u fella turks when we score (or when yall score same difference) :howler: :D :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,783 Posts
Yeah but still, Iran beat the Maldives 17-0..
You should be able to draw 0-0 with them if only your GK turns up to the game :D

A nice schedule..
Two games in Australia, and then abotu a week later, two games in South Korea.. Ersun Yanal is a busy man :googly:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Tolga said:
Yeah but still, Iran beat the Maldives 17-0..
You should be able to draw 0-0 with them if only your GK turns up to the game :D

A nice schedule..
Two games in Australia, and then abotu a week later, two games in South Korea.. Ersun Yanal is a busy man :googly:
:howler: damnit...it was the refs fault...
:howler:

ersun knows what he is doin,south korea IS the fastest team in asia, and from the playas he picked he obviously wants a fastattackin team...hes gonna see wat happens when he puts his teama against the big guns of the world :D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
gravesends said:
I'm officially gonna be breaking your balls anytime I can:D:D:D
ima be guessin cengo will be slappin me too like he did when i said men r smarter than women :howler: i can understand why he took offense to that anyway

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Well......i know why you felt the need to say that einstein.....:howler:

Tandogan a right defender....:D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Cengo said:
Well......i know why you felt the need to say that einstein.....:howler:
say what?

go to college ill fund for you :howler: :howler: :howler: if not than you can apply to the UGWLWPA (United guys who live with their parents association)

:howler: :howler: :howler:

i can see the need why u would say sumone else is an unfortunate kid :dielaugh:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
koreancrew said:
say what?

go to college ill fund for you :howler: :howler: :howler: if not than you can apply to the UGWLWPA (United guys who live with their parents association)

:howler: :howler: :howler:

i can see the need why u would say sumone else is an unfortunate kid :dielaugh:
Well....im even shocked that they let guys like you into college....because i thought they had regulations against serving food on the floor....voff voff....:howler:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
if the joke was bout koreans, dont go that far, just keep playing not that ethinicity shit...

my gpa in high school was 3.87, what was yours, 3.no? :howler: :howler: prolly had to take classes on how to keep your mothers unannoyed as u live with them for another 20 years :howler:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
koreancrew said:
if the joke was bout koreans, dont go that far, just keep playing not that ethinicity shit...

my gpa in high school was 3.87, what was yours, 3.no? :howler: :howler: prolly had to take classes on how to keep your mothers unannoyed as u live with them for another 20 years :howler:
Baby.....are you still talking.....i thought u would be tired after two golden terriers!

Once again....you will never even see a masters degree......wtf....:howler:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Cengo said:
Baby.....are you still talking.....i thought u would be tired after two golden terriers!

Once again....you will never even see a masters degree......wtf....:howler:
same joke twice...look who's tired :howler:

and wats goin on dont get the wrong idea i dont go for men :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

wtf two golden terriers? LOL :dielaugh:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Dude....you say same joke twice.....how long have you kept on with the mom thing.....:howler: :howler:

I bet you live with 20 other korean Turkish wannabees in a 30 square metres flat in Harlem where you picked up your korean ghetto language.....:howler.....i bet there are no homeless dog problems in Harlem anymore!:howler: :howler:

Ok....thats it.....i dont wanna hurt your feelings anumore.....:D ;)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What the hell has this thread turned into?! Enough of these personal and ethnic insults!!

Let's get this thing back on track. K-crew, can you give us a Korean starting 11 that we might see in these two games? ;)

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
koreancrew said:
Lee Yong Pyo

expect nothin from gokdeniz wit Lee Yong in front of him...
:dielaugh: :howler:

Are you for real??? this is like saying Luis Figo will have to be beware of Phil Neville!!! Lee is one of the weakest links for PSV. Last year Kalou ran rings round him. It was truely sad to see the unequalness in the tussles the 2 had.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Wally said:
:dielaugh: :howler:

Are you for real??? this is like saying Luis Figo will have to be beware of Phil Neville!!! Lee is one of the weakest links for PSV. Last year Kalou ran rings round him. It was truely sad to see the unequalness in the tussles the 2 had.
the rest of the jokes are funny but he goes racist...so forget that...

lee yong pyo iz amazing, im pretty sure he can handle gokdeniz...

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
koreancrew said:
the rest of the jokes are funny but he goes racist...so forget that...
whos that directed at? :confused:

Just open a thread about Lee in the Dutch forum to see what others think ;) he really is very insecure when playing for PSV and one of their worst players but who knows, he might be completely metomorpahsized in a NT shirt ala Poborsky for all I know.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts