Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great goals by Racoba and Ronaldo and it was special to see Cordoba score. Inter will win the serie A title. :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome, fernando... :) welcome to this forum... :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
i don't trust the south americans!

THERE TOO MUCH EN VOUGE!!!!

RECOBA IS GOOD!!! BUT HOW GOOD CAN HE TURN OUT TO BE?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
come on, kappa...argentina and brazil alone have a lot of great players...don't forget uruguay, chile, colombia, paraguay...i personally love south american players more... :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Kappa18 said:
i don't trust the south americans!

THERE TOO MUCH EN VOUGE!!!!

RECOBA IS GOOD!!! BUT HOW GOOD CAN HE TURN OUT TO BE?
You must be jealous of South Americans or you don't know much about soccer.
Your comments are baseless.I think even Venezuela plays better than Israel.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
south americans have different style of play with europeans. i think they play like artists or dancers (especially Brazil) and most of them have natural skills. i like soccer when i watched the Brazilians and Argentinians in WC1986 :eek:
i was glad when Moratti bought some latino players for Inter squad. now, the captain is a latino too :cool:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
All the great teams along Europe have South Americans in their squads. and they are doing real fine.

Spain: Valencia their most influential players are Aimar an Killy Gonzalez.. First in La Liga :mad:

Italy: Ronaldo from Brazil, Zannetti their captain From Argentina,
Recoba, Uruguay and Cordoba Colombia, They are first is Serie A and hopefully will be winners on Sunday
Juve has the most prolific striker this year in Trezegeaut he is from Argentina.
Roma has like 5 Brazilians and the greats Batistuta and Samuel
these 3 teams are fighting for the schudetto.

Germany: Leverkusen have Lucio from Brazil and Placente from Argentina they are just doing fine
Munich: Elber from Brazil, Santa Cruz from Paraguay and Pizarro from Peru what an attack

Dormund has Amoroso we all saw what he did to Milan in Uefa

and Kappa I am gonna ignore that comment about u don trus S: American your xtratime presentation speacks for itself.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
kaiserh says

Your comments are baseless.I think even Venezuela plays better than Israel.

Thats fanstastic! Just look at where the person is from and go ahead and insult him!! Real inteligent Kaiserh! :)

Im not gonna go low as you are, but let me just add a few things to your circus of 'mayhem'....

I had respect and of course i liked a lot of the South American leauges, am i jealous? of what? I would be jealous if they would actually be ethical when they would have competed and proved to be what they were 20-30 years ago. But European's have the spotlight to that.

Don't bring up the topic of Israel in soccer, because we might have well played less than 10 games with south american NT. Overmore, Israel is a small country, unlike Brazil with is crowded with a whopping 124 million people... :) you can find many potential players as you know.

Lastly, you can shi*t on israel as much as you like. Talk about our politics or soccer, but just remember, it wasn't israel that lost to Canada!!! It wasn't Israel that gotten B*tched sooo bad in the Gold Cup games where other NT says "I WISH WE PLAYED BRAZIL SO WE CAN REALLY TAKE THEM OUT".

Did i respect Brazil, sure, why not? But a team that is so en vouge just because there brazil is nothing to look at! There just prove there cocky and you love every second of it. Why don't u come up to them and say, "BRAZIL, PROVE TO ME YOUR BRAZIL", guess you are enjoying the circus too!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Kappa18 said:
kaiserh says

Thats fanstastic! Just look at where the person is from and go ahead and insult him!! Real inteligent Kaiserh! :)

Im not gonna go low as you are, but let me just add a few things to your circus of 'mayhem'....

I had respect and of course i liked a lot of the South American leauges, am i jealous? of what? I would be jealous if they would actually be ethical when they would have competed and proved to be what they were 20-30 years ago. But European's have the spotlight to that.

Don't bring up the topic of Israel in soccer, because we might have well played less than 10 games with south american NT. Overmore, Israel is a small country, unlike Brazil with is crowded with a whopping 124 million people... :) you can find many potential players as you know.

Lastly, you can shi*t on israel as much as you like. Talk about our politics or soccer, but just remember, it wasn't israel that lost to Canada!!! It wasn't Israel that gotten B*tched sooo bad in the Gold Cup games where other NT says "I WISH WE PLAYED BRAZIL SO WE CAN REALLY TAKE THEM OUT".

Did i respect Brazil, sure, why not? But a team that is so en vouge just because there brazil is nothing to look at! There just prove there cocky and you love every second of it. Why don't u come up to them and say, "BRAZIL, PROVE TO ME YOUR BRAZIL", guess you are enjoying the circus too!
I appologise ,if i insulted you in anyway but to say i don't trust south americans is a racist and stupid comment.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Apoligy accepted,

but i didn't mean ALL OF SOUTH AMERICANS, I ment on OUR (INTER) south Americans. When you say to someone, perhaps a black person that you don't trust him, its not much racist as saying you hate him. When you trust someone it is an instinct and not an urge of hatred.

Like, you can trust me with your car or you can't.....some people you can trust and some you cant. In football it is the same. You want to trust them, but sometimes you can't...and especailyl if someone wants to perform in your team.

Don't mistaken, i think that South Americans are one of the terrific players in the world, but i also think that many players, not to be exact, take soccer for there own need, which i find morally bad and i want to see improvements. Its for our good. Do you want to see an Amazing player whp represents Brazil, Chile or Argentina? or do you want to see a player from those countries get 40 MILLION POUNDS AND TELL THE WORLD THAT HE IS THE BEST AND THAT HE IS INJURED! Its a 2 way draw here.

As for israel, i think we are better than Venezuela. Many might not know that Israel had some success with team from South America.

We beat Argentina IN BUENOS @ 1998 2-1
BRAZIL 2 - ISRAEL 1
Colbumia 0 - Israel 0 (for WC 1990)
Chile 1 - Israel 4
Urugauy 2 - Israel 3

So give us a round of applause please! :) We are a little country as you know :( unlike other countries we have to worry about how many of the 70,000 fans in the stadium actaully hate us or if there is going to be a bomb threat :(

We only do it for the people! :proud:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts