Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The media have typically gone to the lack of technique argument that's used whenever England screw up. As I have said before technique is no longer an excuse given the domestic talent in the Premiership. The level of passing and defending by England throughout this tournament was appalling. I have seen better passing in the English first division and that is no exaggeration.
The scoreline flattered England.

England couldn't contain the adequate pressure Romania applied when the scores were 2-2. And conceding an equaliser so soon in the second-half?, awful.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey whatta ya gonna do! After I saw England went up 2 - 1 I thought England is in the quarter finals but that was a stupid foul to give up especially in his own box! I thought that Neville character was supposed to be a good defender! Well their is always the World Cup but for now it's Viva Portugal! England should keep their heads up because it was a hard fought match and Romania ain't no pushovers either!

Viva Portugal
Viva Sporting clube de Lisboa!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
If you delve into the past posts about the squad selection, you will see my views on the Nevilles.
Nothing has changed! :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts