Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that Deportivo are interested in signing Joel Soto of Santiago Wanderers. All I know he's a 20-years-old striker... Can anyone tell me more about him? Thanks.

greetings

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
He's an xtremelly quick player...not just in speed, but in his ability to turn balls into winners..He says his dream is to play alongside Salas and I would presume he likes to emulate El Matador, which is only good 'cause nothing bad can be learned from a great player as Marcelo Salas is.
Back to Soto...its a matter of time before he's snatched by an european team..He could do very well in Europe.

;)

·
94,478 Posts
He's definetely yesterday's :star: on the Santiago Wanderers 1x0 victore over Santiago Morning.....
Joel Soto scored on the 78 minute, when the opposing goalkeeper lost a ball, his only mistake the whole 90 minutes, (according to the chilean press) Soto was there to pounce on it and put it away ..

:cool::cap:

BTW...He's on the Roster and should see playing time wednesday in Holland on the Chile Vs Turkey friendly encounter.

:happy:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Depor have been linked with so many South American stars recently but I don't think we need to buy them out of their contract if we can get Abreu who's on loan. And Tristan's contract release clause reaches £75 million in June 30...:hopefull:

·
94,478 Posts
ABreu didnt do too good in Spain his first time around...He's uncontrollable if you know what I mean..In Mexico he has free reign therefore he does well..I believe in Spain he would flop again.... IMO ... :smileani:

·
94,478 Posts
bailemos said:
It would be great to sell him once and for all. His price should be like €10 million or something hopefully;)
His $tock must be high right now...specially after winning a 2nd Scoring title in Aztec Lands .. ;)

·
94,478 Posts
Soto has 7 goals in the Apertura, the leader has 8 .
Yesterday he didnt play in the Stgo Wanderers 3x1 win over Temuco.

;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts