Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Verdi !!

I just wanted to say sorry for the slamming in my last post :) It´s just that I didn´t expect Parma fans to go for rumours the way Juve - Inter fans does ( Glen is not a Juve fan his parents have been kidnapped by someone over at Delle Alpi and that´s why he must act like a Juve fan ).

Again sorry for the slamming and I hope we´re still cool.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
All fans go for rumors,just look at the Lazio forum.Especially the fans tht havent got a team and are trying to get one.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Svennis; You're cracking me up :). I just read through the topic that "founded" this apology, and eventhough I can easily see how frustrating the silly season can seem (especially for a team in T.U.R.B.U.L.E.N.C.E :)), I must urge you to take a look at your posts before mentioning others like this.
We all have different ways of expressing our opinions on the transfer front. You like to say what you think Lazio SHOULD do. Reasoning economics, positions and stuff and that's very readable AND reasonable (most of the time anyway :)). You say that Lazio should keep all their good players and get a targetman like Palermo, a left wing backup and central defenders etc. etc.
I think that's cool and many of us do the same with our teams. It's still about transfers though and it will ALWAYS fuel speculation and escalate into debates about trivialities too.
I hate stuff like: We should buy Figo, Rivaldo etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.......... etc. and if we could contribute to diminishing the number of "Thuram joins Arsenal for 11 million.£. 26 strawberries and a chocolatedoughnot" rumours I gladly would.
But when VERDI picks rumours from the sources we MUST consider some of the MORE reliable (Gazzetta, Italian-soccer, Onefootball and others) AND mentions the source (very important) you can't attack him personally :). Not even if you're frustrated with the weather in Lund :).
Had it been a story like we've been accustumed to seing it from the Brittish press or my personal favourite TUTTOSPORT :) it would be another question.

Finally- HOW can you say that we at the juventus forum is among "the worst" in this respect ? With the ammount of rumours surrounding Lazio these last... YEARS :) it's actually not even possible for us to compete with you guys in that aspect. As for my abduction....:). Well none of my parents would have a clue as to what Delle Alpi is... so I suppose I'll have to give you another crack at that one :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
One,two,three...NINE smilies Glen! is that a new record? :)

I agree with what you say though and I'll let you have the last word. :)

By the way,what do you think about Parma capturing your buddy (Laursen) for next season and being about to sign Jorgensen,possibly the best Danish footballer?

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi AMo; Yes- 9 smilies must be a record for me.
On Laursen and Joergensen; Getting Laursen is a GOOD move. Letting him stay 1 more year with Verona is even better. Topclass decision by Tanzi-Malesani (AGAIN!).
It's the same thing with Martin. He is not only possibly the best Danish player. He's BY FAR the best Danish player around just now. Sadly he was injured at the EURO tournament and eventhough we would still have had our asse* kicked if he had been OK, he would have made us look less silly outthere. He can play both left, right and central (although he's certainly best on th left). He's the kind of player who also works hard to defend, and he would fit great with any team playing 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2. He's not the best there is, but he has a steady game and is a nice individual. You'll have no problems with him whatsoever. Very competent player who can shoot from outside, take on defenders and has a great eye for the game.
The Danish media hasn't said ANYTHING about this move though and normally they're pretty well informed when it comes to our best players. It remains to be seen where he'll end up, but IF you get him- it'll be another good move- I think :). after that you shouldn't buy anymore Danish players though- there are noone else to consider looking down your roster :(.

Ciao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Thats exactly what we need Glen.A hard working left midfielder who can defend and attack,aka an improvement to this years Vanoli.I used to lath Jorgensen but I start to like him now :)

The danish media as Jan told me didnt even report the Laursen deal which is done,so dont expect them to find out about the rumors,no matter how strong they are (like in the case of Jorgensen)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well AMO; I don't know Jan's sources... but I DO know that Laursen's move has been reported everywhere :). We all believed Roma would be front-runnners, but as soon as the agreement was made the news was on both teletext and net-newspapers. The day after in all the papers... SO..:).

Ciao.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Obviously we haven't signed Jörgensen, yet. I doubt that danish media report on every little rumour...

If we sign Jörgensen and take Laursen here next year I'm sure we will be VERY popular in Denmark. :) Any thoughts on that Glen?

As for Svennis' excuse I don't have much to say. You need to get your head straight before I accept any kind of excuse from you. Here's a few topics from your own forum.

"What's wrong with the transfer market!!!!"
"First 11 for next Season?????"
"Lazio Transfers"
"Salas to leave?"
"Zenden... Crespo..."
"Palermo + Angel"
"Crespo + Zenden to Lazio and Conceicao to Parma"

So, Svennis. Even though you are a skåning you must surely know the saying "kasta sten i glashus". :) For the ones who doesn't speak swedish it means that you shouldn't complain about something you aren't doing any better yourself.

Lazio fans are by no means better than others. If I have my say I would say that you are in fact worse. Some of you are getting really close of reaching the levels of ignorance and arrogance that we previously only thought Man Utd fans were able to reach. :)

Of course this doesn't go for all Lazio fans, especially not the ever so sweet Pauline... ;)

[Edited by VERDI on 11-07-2000 at 13:23]

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sup sup !!

Oh Glen to me Gazzetta is just as bad as the rest of the dorkless magazines :) " Lazio bought Rivaldo " !!

I´m not gonna comment the ratsnest that is the Lazio forum these days and I haven´t read an interesting topic in there since forever.

Nowdays it´s Veron´s courtcase and players that will be sold to finance the Crespo deal.

Ok I´m just happy it´s peace between us all and the rest will wait until october.

Forza Ya´ll

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I assure you Willem that I didn't exactly have you in my mind when I wrote that... ;)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Do u really think that us Lazio fans are sooo ignorant :(:(

But really u didn't have to go as far as to compare us to Man Utd did u :)

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Some of you, some... :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Stop it right there, VERDI, or I might fall in luv with u! Hehe! :D

Pauline

ROMANI...SI! ROMANISTI...MAI!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts