Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This for Egyptians and Palestinians.....

I didnt know where to post this topic..but actuly here a gang of Egyptians and arab in general..and with all respect and love to Qatar...Palestine close in on Qatar in their qualifying group the WC2002....
today Palestine won over Hong Kong and they are now 7 points..Qatar tied with Malaysia today and they are now 10 points and still two more matches remaining .....Qatar and Palestine next round.......
Matches held in Qatar.....

The Palestinian team coach is Egyptian..and the players adore him......

Palestine participating in the qualifications for the 1st time since 67 years....

I am going to cry..so Happy..go worriors..go...
falasteen 7ena ma3aky lalmoot

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Cool ! :happy:

I heard such news from the egyptiansoccer.com forums as well and we are all happy for them :cool: ..

I think its gonna be a rough route, but if they got the resources I think they will be able to fight for it.. Although their chances are pretty small :( .. Lets wait and see, with all due respect to El Qatareyeen, I hope Palestine wins :) ..

Keep us updated El SuperT :cool:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:)
Thats righ Sabry about the Egyptian coach for Palestine NT..and the great job he is doing with them....especialy for them...Palestinians think they are the most close Arab people to Egyptains and that help the Egyptian coach very much..actualy more than half of the players are from Gaza..and their accent is very close to Egyptians....I hardly distinguish they are Palestinians...

with some more morale boosts..they will beat Qatar Inshallah...and they will play tommorow against malaysia..this match is very important to us,them whatever..never felt I am not Palestinian....ROOTS RULL...:D:D

well lets all hope they will shine...at least they will give something to the worriors in Palestine to be happy about....Ya Rab

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATES

Palestine 1, Hong Kong 0

March 20, 2001

DOHA, Qatar (AP) -- Palestine beat Hong Kong 1-0 Tuesday in a World Cup qualifier, moving within three points of first-place Qatar in their qualifying group for the 2002 World Cup.

Fady Abulatifa scored in the 58th minute for Palestine. In the second game of the doubleheader, Qatar played a scoreless tie against Malaysia.

Qatar (3-0-1) leads Group Three of Asian qualifying with 10 points, followed by Palestine (2-1-1) with seven, Malaysia (1-2-1) with four and Hong Kong (0-3-1) with one.

Each nation has two games remaining, and Qatar and Palestine meet on Friday, a rematch of the March 8 game in Hong Kong won by Qatar 2-1.

The group winner joins Bahrain, Iran and Saudi Arabia in the 10-nation Asian finals, which will produce two qualifiers for the 2002 World Cup in Japan and South Korea.

Palestine close in on Qatar

DOHA, March 20 (Reuters) - Palestine closed the gap on leaders Qatar to three points at the top of Group Three of Asia's World Cup qualifying tournament after a 1-0 win over Hong Kong.

Qatar were held to a 0-0 draw by Malaysia, meaning Palestine, competing in the World Cup for the first time since 1938, are just one win behind the 2000 Asian Cup finalists.

Fadi Abulatifa scored in the 58th minute to give Palestine their second win in four games, moving them to seven points.

Qatar held on to top spot but lost their 100 per cent record with a goalless draw against Malaysia.

The home side dominated the opening period but were unable to find the back of the net.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sabry
where in the Egyptiansoccer forume...and whats ur nick there ?

I forgot my nickname and passwrod I will register again there....

lets talk about it there....more Arabs in there

·
Banned
302 Posts
i knew that they had a national team. a frienf of mine playes there in the under 18 i think. he is a defender. maybe one time i can see him on tv in the wc. same thing with ahmed hossam. he was a friend of my best firend. now look where he is:)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well [email protected] believe this is a good omen for Palestinians..they realy need such thing..any auspice to support their ..mine Moral.....

well Palestine does'nt have an offical NT 52 years ago..and they are now competing with Qatar for the Qualifying Card

Go Worriers Go

[Edited by EL SuperT on 22-03-2001 at 00:56]

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW..Tommorow they are playing Malaysia...we need this win badly....

well Good Luck worriers....:angel:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Palestine lost today to Qatar 2-1:(
anyway ... inspite of the lose today..they were a real worriers...thanx and regards goes for their spirit and for the coah for sure

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I was going to ask you about the game today :( :( ..

That was close and Qatar isnt really a poor side.. Managing to keep the game close on Qatars ground is really good ..

Lets be :hopefull:.. Future ahead of them :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts