Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I want to apologize for not beating ****ing-Barcelona tonight! We tried but we were so unlucky! I realized tha barca-fans are more idiot than Olympiakos fans! I hope the best for you tommorow and I also hope to beat Barcelona!!!!!!
PANATHINAIKOS+REAL= FRIENDS!!!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm sorry too

But Pana was brave... and indeed unlucky, I'm sorry about, we want the revenge against Barça. Good look friend.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
We can always use the luck...It comes in handy every once in a while.....Luck plus Talent = VICTORY for Real Madrid

:happy:

G

·
the penalty kick was a:

wrong decesion from the [email protected] referee...don't forget that...and hope that we will play against r m...just to kick them to china like pana and roma and liverpool and gala a,etc......:D and to see two teams from spain in the semi final (spanish league :proud: )

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
colocolo said:
We can always use the luck...It comes in handy every once in a while.....Luck plus Talent = VICTORY for Real Madrid

:happy:
And so it was ................ Watch out Barca...Here we come after you !!!!!!!!!!!! :howler:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
It's not only y_RK's posts but I see no sence in this thread at all. :rolleyes: ... Hope you Real fans will stay as I know and like you ( at least the guys who are here for longer already, but I seriously see no danger concerning that :) ) and not start to behave as fanatic as Pana-Fans ... I won't do so as well :) ... now that it came this way in the semis I hope our two exceptional teams will go out on the pitch to show the world what impressive football on the highest level is meant to be like and stay fair while doing that. Pure skills of the world's have to decide these two games not the fans and their fanatism. May the better team win ... both sides have the makings of deserved a finalist IMO. :)

Visca el Barça ... I trust in my team as you trust in yours.

In addition I hope for a good referee in both games ... so that noone can talk about robery afterwards (unfortunately that became kind of a fashion lately and is way to often acompanied by biased pathetic arguments ... I did not mock about the penalty in Athens, because that's football ... so what are Pana-fans now mocking about? :wth: ... Whatever the theme Panathinaikos is long gone for me, I seldomly make bad losers conquer my mind ... my thoughts now are all about the semi-final-draw which would deserve to be the final of the competition as maybe no other draw.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts