Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Look this is getting a bit out of hand and someone is going to get banned!

Red Eagle, I am SORRY if I offended you with the immature comment, however you did take a personal shot Portista's in general (Either me or Marcoa) with your posting. I will definately try if you will also not to take shots at each other no matter our loyalties. What we need is solidarity and not bs, especially before the Euro.

As for laureano, well I am also SORRY for calling you a Moron, however when someone like yourself calls me an Idiot for simply offering you a gentlemen's bet then your first reaction is to respond with name calling. An eye for an eye you can say. It's quite clear you don't agree with all I have to say and you would prefer I leave permanently this forum, however that just is not going to happen. What will happen is that I ask you to stop instigating 'Scraps' for the sake of having a 'Scrap'.

Gentlemen, I am not saying its your fault or my fault, however I am saying that we should try to get along. I will do my part if you do yours. Ok. Truce?

[This message has been edited by Ola (edited 17-05-2000).]

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
crud...I was enjoying the Ola-RedEagle debate..... :)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
International
5,629 Posts
Ola/Fogo no need to apologize, I take no offense whatsoever in what's written here, by you or anyone else. I rather enjoy our banter as I find you a terrific source of antagonism and this board certainly needs someone like that. We all have our opinions, and the best part is we get do discuss them. Our little argument was actually pretty cool :) there was no maliciousness just "advice" and "suggestions"

Viva Portugal!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I agree and have said so many times. Ola is infuriating, but in an enjoyable sort of way. I too will say things that I feel and know will stir things up. We need things stirred up. If all we ever discuss is defensive tactics or the use of two vs one striker then I think I'll go somewhere else. I enjoy a heated debate as long we stick to subject and don't make personal attacks against other forum members. Attacking each other's team is fine provided you don't get personal and attack the fans and so forth. Keep it clean and to the point. All else is good.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
What's the deal with the Porto hierarchy blaming their medical team for their inability to win the league this year. Another point, Benfica made this year interesting by beating Sporting and allowing Porto to think they still had a chance of being champions. We should all thank Benfica for making this year's championship the closest we have seen in a while.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Oh please Lamaral, nice try, but don't try and shove too much credit onto your side :)
The rest of you should look at yourselves, or I will reccommend that this forum is renamed Jerry Springer :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts