Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Sorry about my prolonged (about a month I think) absence. I have had to deal with some personal stuff over the past month and had limited access to a computer, so I was unable to log on to XT for much of the time. I'm glad to see this forum is still going strong and I can now assure you that things are back to normal with me and that I will be spending plenty of time here. :)

-naervod

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
naervod said:
Hey guys.

Sorry about my prolonged (about a month I think) absence. I have had to deal with some personal stuff over the past month and had limited access to a computer, so I was unable to log on to XT for much of the time. I'm glad to see this forum is still going strong and I can now assure you that things are back to normal with me and that I will be spending plenty of time here. :)

-naervod
Good and just in time. The MLS is starting up and time to Bash the West Coasters. :D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,446 Posts
PAULMAY said:
Good and just in time. The MLS is starting up and time to Bash the West Coasters. :D
I've got no MLS (Major League Shennannigans) in Miami ...but yes we do have USL.....(Useless Soccer League) And I will still bash everyone...Xpect Miami !!!! :thumbsup: :howler:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
colocolo said:
I've got no MLS (Major League Shennannigans) in Miami ...but yes we do have USL.....(Useless Soccer League) And I will still bash everyone...Xpect Miami !!!! :thumbsup: :howler:
What happened to your salty dog team?

·
94,446 Posts
PAULMAY said:
What happened to your salty dog team?
I still follow them mormons ... but I cant afford to go to Ut anymore...or for a while ...we bought a Condo in Casselberry (N of Orlando, Fl) and I dont want to have to rent it out ... so now I got money going out like theres no tomorrow... The joys of investors !!!! :D

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
colocolo said:
I still follow them mormons ... but I cant afford to go to Ut anymore...or for a while ...we bought a Condo in Casselberry (N of Orlando, Fl) and I dont want to have to rent it out ... so now I got money going out like theres no tomorrow... The joys of investors !!!! :D
So let me get this straight you bought a condo you have no intensions of moving into, As an investment, though your not going to rent it out.

So if your morgage and tax payment is 12M per year and you sell it in 5 years it would cost you 60m. What do you expect that condo to go up bye in 5 years? Add that cost to the price of the house and You will probably earn 5% on your investment....doesnt seem a lot to have to make all the sacrifice, especially when you could do the same leaving the money in the bank. Then again you do follow the salty dogs. :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
naervod said:
Hey guys.

-naervod
Good to see you back. I was about to PM you asking you where you had disappeared to. ;)

·
94,446 Posts
PAULMAY said:
So let me get this straight you bought a condo you have no intensions of moving into, As an investment, though your not going to rent it out.

So if your morgage and tax payment is 12M per year and you sell it in 5 years it would cost you 60m. What do you expect that condo to go up bye in 5 years? Add that cost to the price of the house and You will probably earn 5% on your investment....doesnt seem a lot to have to make all the sacrifice, especially when you could do the same leaving the money in the bank. Then again you do follow the salty dogs. :)
Bro...since I bought it (less than 6 months ago) its market price has gone up almost $50,000 .... Man we just love getting away from Miami...4 hrs and we're in heaven...I wont lose any money...I can assure you..I have a 19 yrs old at home, that hopefully will go to UCF come fall this year...sh'll be the only right tenant... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts